Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Right before my match with Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

RP Right before my match with Hunter Empty
PostSubject: RP Right before my match with Hunter   RP Right before my match with Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch hits. Po1ski walks down the ramp and enters the ring with a microphone. The crowd seems to be mixed about Po1ski's appearance. Some cheers are heard, but the crowd is largely against him.

*Po1ski raises the mic and speaks*

Po1ski: It's been awhile since I've addressed the SWS crowd. And the way I see it, after all that's been said over the past month, I might as well come out here and set something straight. I'm speaking to you, Hunter.

The crowd begins to boo.

Po1ski: I just have a question for you. Who in the hell do you think you are? You think that you can give me, of all people, a beating? You know just as I do that I whooped your ass all up and down this ring, and at the end of the day, I came out with a victory. There was no fluke, and just saying that shows what an ignorant piece of garbage you are. I must have knocked your brain around a little too much when I landed that Teep Kick.

*Po1ski pauses for a second, and a vicious smile forms on his face*

Po1ski: You know what Hunter? What really matters isn't who insults who better. All the matters is that when push comes to shove, you can't even lace up my boots. You aren't man enough to lift my jock strap you egocentric pile of cow dung. You are just a coward who hides behind a camera. A second rate, two bit, not good for anything but whining assclown. You don't know how to fight me. The simple fact is, you have never faced such a destructive force that is the Polish Freight Train, Po1ski. So lets go Country Boy.  I'll show you who the better man is, right here...right now!

*Po1ski throws the microphone out of the ring and waits for Hunter Death*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: RP Right before my match with Hunter   RP Right before my match with Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:33 pm

- Suddenly, Remedy- Seether plays in the arena, as the lights go out.. Shortly later, Hunter Death appears as the lights go on, standing above a grounded Po1ski, as he holds a Bamboo stick in his right hand, and a mic in his left. -

Hunter Death: Hahaha! Oh poor poor Po1ski.... You chant like a good guy, but sting like a bad guy.... Funny ain't it?

- The crowd yays and nays, as Hunter smirks, as he then beats on Po1ski with the bamboo stick, causing him to get large red marks on his back, as then Hunter lifts Po1ski up, and smacks him so hard in the head, the stick breaks. -

Hunter Death: Oh... I thought Bamboo was unbreakable! HAHAHAH!

- Hunter then throws the mic at Po1ski, as he picks him up, and puts him under his arm pit. Hunter then lifts Po1ski in the air, and lands on the ground executing a Buck Hunter. As shortly later, Hunter gets a chair, and places it in the turnbuckles, and then throws Po1ski into the chair, breaking it in half. -

- Hunter Death chuckles, as he throws Po1ski out of the ring, and jumps down at him. He then proceeds to pick Po1ski up, only to be punched in the gut and thrown at the crowd barriers. Only for seconds later, he runs at Hunter who seconds later spears him as the two men are scattered across from eachother, as they then begin to fight out of the ring. -

{ Go as much as you want Po1ski {
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: RP Right before my match with Hunter   RP Right before my match with Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 10:39 pm

- Po1ski stands up, and wipes blood from his mouth. He waits for Hunter to stand, and then kicks him in the gut. Po1ski then knees him in the head, causing Hunter to stand upright and hold his face in pain. Po1ski begins to deliver quick, violent shin kicks to the legs and body of Hunter. As Hunter is dazed, Po1ski slams Hunter's head onto the announce table. -

- Po1ski then lifts the dazed hunter up by his legs and delivers a strong double leg takedown. He then gets on top of the grounded opponent, and delivers a series of strikes to his head. Po1ski waits for Hunter to recover. As soon as he stands, Po1ski delivers a Teep Kick to the jaw of Hunter, causing him to topple over the top of the announce table. -

Po1ski: Come on Hunter. Is that all you got?

- Po1ski walks over to pick up Hunter, but is given a low blow, courtesy of the beast. Hunter then rallies back, deliver punches to the head of Po1ski, causing him to lean against the ring apron. Po1ski then blocks a big haymaker, and knees Hunter in the gut. He then throws Hunter into the ring. Po1ski crawls into the ring, and the two men square off for another battle. -

{I guess we can start the match here, unless you wanted to go another direction or add something else}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Right before my match with Hunter   RP Right before my match with Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Right before my match with Hunter
Page 1 of 1