Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 2 - Borovsky Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

Week 2 - Borovsky Debut Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Borovsky Debut   Week 2 - Borovsky Debut I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

** Backstage in the interview area Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant stands holding a microphone next to two muscled twins who look completely identical. They tower over Aleks unamused as he nervously speaks to the camera. **

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: Hello SWS Universe! I am Aleks Marchant, and I'm here with two new SWS stars who will be in the main event of the show vying for the SWS Tag Team Championships! This here is Ivan Borovsky and-

** Ivan Borovsky grabs the microphone from Aleksandr and holds it to his own lips. **

Ivan Borovsky: Puny English do not speak unless spoken to. I do interview self. I am Ivan Borovsky, future tag champion. This puny English not speak for me, I speak for self.

** Aleks interrupts politely. **

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: I understand that you hate English people, but I am actually from Russia, your homeland. I was born and raised there.

Ivan Borovsky: You not real Russian. Puny. Me and brother Vadim are real Russian. Two of three Russian triplet. Other Russian triplet stay back in Glorious Russia while we come here and beat Puny English all the days. Our brother name Vladimir, and he identical triplet like us. He better than Puny English. Now ask question, fake Russian.

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: Thank you for allowing me to ask questions. Ivan, tonight you're in action against Angus and Zozzone. You and your brother have been tag team champions before and you've defended all across Russia. How will tonight be different?

** Ivan Borovsky grunts loudly as Vadim stands in the back with his arms crossed. **

Ivan Borovsky: Tonight different. Lot easier than back in Russia. Russia a lot more talent in the country and less Puny English. We no tolerate failure because succeed is only option. We won tag title and have more than 60 defense against real Russian talent. Tonight SWS gonna learn how talented Russian are even though Puny English propaganda say different.
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com
Vadim Borovsky
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Borovsky Debut   Week 2 - Borovsky Debut I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: This question is a bit personal, but what made you two brothers to come over to the United States? Why did you leave Vladimir Borovsky back in Russia?

** Vadim Borovsky sighs and unwraps his arms. He steps forwards in front of Ivan. **

Vadim Borovsky: We thought puny english strong. We wrong. Russia is lot stronger and powerful. Ivan and I will take over english wrestling. We Borovsky brothers will show our strength in tonight tag match. We leave Vladimir back in Russia. He continue to beat other strong Russians. Borovsky brothers will dominate wrestling world-wide.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Borovsky Debut   Week 2 - Borovsky Debut I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: Well thank you two for your time and good luck later against Angus and Zozzone. Any last words before your big fight?

Ivan Borovsky: GET MUSCLE OR GET WRECK!

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: You heard it here first. Back to you.

** The camera cuts. **
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Borovsky Debut   Week 2 - Borovsky Debut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Borovsky Debut
Page 1 of 1