Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Byakuya's Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Trainee
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Byakuya's Interview   Byakuya's Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Natalie Cassanova: Hello, Byakuya.

*Byakuya Kuchiki relaxes and barely pays attention to what Natalie is saying*

Byakuya Kuchiki: Hey.

Natalie Cassanova: I have a question that has been on my mind. How do you feel about the other competitors here. Do you think you have a chance to beat them? Become a champion?

*Byakuya Kuchiki yawns and streches his arms around a bit before answering*

Byakuya Kuchiki: We'll of course. To me this isn't even competition. We have some very strong wrestlers here but it's nothing that I can't handle. I won't get taken out so easily. I am more careful after watching Renegadeidiot's last match. When he got cheated out of the championship by Carl.

*Byakuya Kuchiki rubs his head a bit*

Byakuya Kuchiki: I have a headache. I'll make this short. I'll be extra careful for any trick waiting for me in the ring. I'm sure Renegadeidiot will make a comeback and defeat his greater challenges. I will become champion and everyone will acknowledge me.

Natalie Cassanova: That's a very bold statement.

Byakuya Kuchiki: Yes.

Natalie Cassanova: I wonder what Renegadeidiot would like to say about that.
Back to top Go down
RenegadeIdiot
Trainee
RenegadeIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Interview   Byakuya's Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 pm

*Just at that moment - RenegadeIdiot appears*

RenegadeIdiot: Byakuya - I don't think your gonna have to worry about the likes of Carl Icahn any more. I'll be surprised if he ever wrestles again! And i hope that sent a clear message to anyone else who is planning on costing me macthes!

Natalie Cassanova: Well, RenegadeIdiot, since you're here, can we have your thoughts on the blockbuster announcement from our GM Phil Barnabush about that 7 man Battle Royal for the No.1 Contender spot?

RenegadeIdiot: Natalie, Lets just say that you are looking at the next No.1 contender and the next World Champion. I think we pretty much covered that.

RenegadeIdiot: Byakuya - seeing as you want to be acknowledged. How about next week - You can face the No.1 contendor in a match? and I'm obviously referring to myself as that No.1 contender. So, How about it?

RenegadeIdiot smiles at Byakuya in a friendly manner awaiting his reply
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Trainee
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Interview   Byakuya's Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki: That would be nice. You seem like an honorable opponent. I might finally be able to really test out my skills. But don't think I'll go easy on you.

*Byakuya Kuchiki yawns some more and rubs his head a bit again*

Byakuya Kuchiki: You caught me at a bad time. I should just call it a day and rest up a bit. Renegade, you better get ready for the match of your life.

*Byakuya Kuchiki smiles a little*

Byakuya Kuchiki: Later, guys!
Back to top Go down
RenegadeIdiot
Trainee
RenegadeIdiot

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Interview   Byakuya's Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm

*RenegadeIdiot stares as Byakuya walks away with a puzzled look, then smirks as he turns away to get ready for the main event*

RenegadeIdiot: *Mutters* Nice guy, Seems a little too laid back. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Interview   Byakuya's Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byakuya's Interview
Page 1 of 1