Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joninyan's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joninyan
Trainee

Joninyan's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Joninyan's Interview   Joninyan's Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:56 am

**Camera turns on showing Natalie Casanova standing somewhere in Backstage Area with a microphone in her hand.**

Natalie Casanova: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time: Joninyan.

**Crowd cheers as the camera turns towards left revealing Joninyan standing there with his ring gear on and his arms crossed across his chest in a relaxed manner.**

Natalie Casanova: What are your thoughts on your match against Cash Money Hustler today, which is also your first match here at Shoot Wrestling Society?

**Joninyan smiles in an amused fashion.**

Joninyan: Just another match against another opponent. I didn't come to Shoot Wrestling Society to make friends or to make money. I came here to wrestler my way to the top. Some guys are addicted to alcohol or drugs or money, I don't care about those things. My addiction is wrestling. The competition. The ambition to move forward and strike down any opponent that stands in your way to the top. And that is going to happen sooner rather than later.

**Joninyan starts to walk away, leaving Natalie Casanova standing there as the camera slowly fades away.**
Back to top Go down

Joninyan's Interview
Page 1 of 1