Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first interview since returning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

The first interview since returning Empty
PostSubject: The first interview since returning   The first interview since returning I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 pm

- The camera pans on Natalie Casanova, the female interviewer, who is facing the camera and ready with red lipstick, her red hair covering her right shoulder, and she is wearing a jean vest with a black longsleeve shirt below it. -

Natalie Casanova: Here with me today, at this time, is the man who beat Royler Gracie for the SWS championship, with a buck hunter to finish the job. Ladies and gentlemen, your champion, Hunter Death.

- You can hear the crowd cheering as the camera moves to her left, as Hunter Death is standing proud with the championship on his shoulder, as he is smiling. -

Natalie Casanova: Mr.Death in the last Pay-Per-View you beat Royler for his championship, which now belongs to you, tell me.. What do you plan to do next now that you've won the championship?

- Hunter Death looks at Natalie, then at the camera, then at Natalie again. -

Hunter Death : Well, Natalie. My plan next, is to win the SWS ImmortalHD championship. But how I do it, is what matters. But, I have to say something. Cain, you've been champion for the last couple of months. Now, I say it's time to end the streak.

- Hunter stares at the camera with a face, a face that'll strike fear in a man who dares stand up to him. -

Hunter Death: Cain, you're my final target, you have about 3 months, to lose that title. Abner and Balak, as for you, I'm ready for a fight. So if you want to take it to me. I'm right here...

- Hunter stands with his arms wide open as then Natalie looks at him again, and asks another question. -

Natalie Casanova: Now Hunter, with the ImmortalHD championship next in your checklist, do you feel that there's unfinished buisiness with Cain, Abner, and Balak?

Hunter Death: Yes. That's why I have the World Heavyweight Championship in my sights, but, I need to fight for it. Whether CAIN likes it or NOT! I dont GIVE A DARN! Now listen Cain..... Listen closely too, when we meet, IF we meet in that ring within 4 months. You best be ready. Cause I'll bring the fight, home if nessecary.... Thank you..

- Hunter Death walks out of the room as the camera fades.. -

Back to top Go down

The first interview since returning
Page 1 of 1