Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davon's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draven
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Draven

Davon's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Davon's Interview   Davon's Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:06 pm

* Daniel Gidlow is seen backstage trying to conduct an interview with Davon Hills. *

Daniel Gidlow: Hello Davon, the Jobber of SWS!

Davon Hills: Do not confuse me with The Jobber. He is someone who is actually a jobber, but I am the great main eventer!

Daniel Gidlow: No...that's someone like Po1ski or Hunter Death. Maybe even Draven. Speaking of Draven, how do you feel about your match coming up with him?

Davon Hills: As a member of the pasta police, it is my job to catch the people who deface pasta. I have been after Draven for a few weeks and I am certain that tonight I will catch him.

Daniel Gidlow: Draven has been on top of you for the last few weeks Davon. A victory against him tonight will be a huge upset. It would also be your first PPV win.

Davon Hills: Do not insult my intelligence Daniel, I know all of these things. I guess I will just have to cause an upset.

* Speed Guy is seen walking backstage. *

Davon Hills: I appreciate the interview Daniel, but there is something I must do.

* Davon Hills heads after Speed Guy. *

Daniel Gidlow: I didn't even get to finish. What a jobber.

* The camera fades. *
Back to top Go down

Davon's Interview
Page 1 of 1