Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter Death speaks about The Mage and Po1ski.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

Hunter Death speaks about The Mage and Po1ski. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Death speaks about The Mage and Po1ski.   Hunter Death speaks about The Mage and Po1ski. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:12 pm

- The camera opens up in a dark room, where a single shining blue light swings over The Beast, Hunter Death. -

Hunter Death: Hello everyone.. - A slight chuckle exits the mans mouth, as he quickly stops.- I'm here to talk about The Mage, who spoke as if he were better than everyone backstage. Well, he's better than everyone except for one person... Me.

- He claps his hands together, as he clenches one of his hands into a fist, and cracks his knuckles. -

Hunter Death: Mage.... You say you can destroy everyone. You speak a tough challenge if you even include Hunter Death in that list of superstars, well... I may be a man. But I'm smart...

- He proceeds to let out a smirk, as he then chuckles. -

Hunter Death: Well Mage, if you honestly think that, then explain why you avoid me, at every cost? Mage, if you want to test your theory.... Test it on me.... and I'll prove that I'm better than you!

- He leans his head to his left, cricking his neck as he looks back at the camera. -

Hunter Death: And now for you, Po1ski... You beat me last week, by fluke.. Tonight, we fight again. And this time I'll give you A BEATING to think about... For the rest of the month though.....

- another chuckle exits his lips, as he grabs his face with his hand, and pulls down as he speaks again. -

Hunter Death: All I've got to say, is this... DON'T CROSS THE BEAST!

- Suddenly, a fist hits the camera as the entire camera cracks and hits the wall 14 ft away, as it then goes to static going to the next segment. -
Back to top Go down

Hunter Death speaks about The Mage and Po1ski.
Page 1 of 1