Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter Death wonders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

Hunter Death wonders Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Death wonders   Hunter Death wonders I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 pm

- The camera pans in the ring, where Hunter is leaning on the ropes, gaining the power. -

Hunter Death: Everyone, I need to tell you something.... More like Ask something to Phil Barnabush. Now Phil, we've been friends for a while yes? We have.

- The crowd silences -

Hunter Death: But Phil, you know my plan. I told everyone my plan, why dont you help me continue the plan, I've already started it, now its your turn to help me continue....

- The crowd chants : Phil Help Hunter! clap clap clapclapclap PHIL HELP HUNTER! clap clap clapclapclap repeatedly -

Hunter Death: Listen to these people, they want me to be their golden championship, they want me to be the golden medal of this FED! I can prove it, and I'll take every championship in this building...

- Hunter Death, stands in the center of the ring, and waits for Phil Barnabush to reply -
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Death wonders   Hunter Death wonders I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 pm

*GM Phil Barnabush appears on the titantron to answer Hunter Death*

GM Phil Barnabush: Hunter, you know I am fan of your work. I have been a supporter since you won the WHC versus that dead idiot Portuguese Demon in your debut. I was a supporter even after Cain cheated you out of the title. But a champion holding more then one title? that's bad for business. We need competition between the roster. We can't have one man being the undisputed champ of wrestling. I-I can help you do that. You know what? I have an idea. You want to start the plan? I will help by booking you VS the new television champion Ivan Borovsky at Silver Rainbow. If you win you will hold two titles and go chase more. But if you lose..you have to give up on the idea of holding all titles at once. Deal?
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Death wonders   Hunter Death wonders I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:24 pm

- Hunter looks around and watches the fans, as they cheer and chant: HUNTER WINS HUNTER WINS! and then he smiles and looks at Phil and speaks -

Hunter Death: I think you hear the fans. The fans want me to hold more than one title, Then I'll go right ahead and say it. DEAL!

- The fans cheer and chant: HUNTERS A LEGEND! HUNTERS A LEGEND! -
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Death wonders   Hunter Death wonders I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:26 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: Deal. 

*GM Phil Barnabush turns the feed off and Hunter celebrates with the fans then goes backstage*
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Death wonders   Hunter Death wonders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Death wonders
Page 1 of 1