Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just another week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Rey
Trainee

PostSubject: Just another week   Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:17 pm

**The camera fades black and them fades in the empty Locker room, the silence owns the place, and a male and loud voice breaks in the room**

Kevin Rey: No mate, don't worry about it! I just told you that ten fucking times, It wont happen again!!

**A man with a Dropkick Murphys shirt and black camo pants appears in front of the camera and sits on a metal chair, holding his cellphone on his right ear**

Kevin Rey: I wont say it again, today is my third match here, I can't just ask for a title shot yet! I won without a struggle at my debut, but last week I got a loss due to some douche that the manager put as mine partner...

**He begins to take off his laces, and holds the phone on his ear with his shoulder**

Kevin Rey: I don't even know the guy that I'll fight today, and it doesn't even matter, when I'm focused you know better than anyone, it's pretty tough to take me down.

**He finally takes off both shoes, and stands up to take his shirt off**

Kevin Rey: I understand, I will do my best out there, and I'll make a huge show, maybe that way the GM can think of give me a shot for that Strong Style title and ...

**He is interrupted by a staff member's yell**

Kevin Rey: Hey baby, I gotta go, I enter in four minutes, and I'm not even ready yet. Hm-hm, I got it. Love you to, bye.

**He put his phone aside and wear his black boots for the fight, while the camera fades black again when he leaves the room**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirVevincia
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: Just another week   Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:10 am

Not part of RP: Anytime you swear, put CENSORED around it; we must go by chat rules with the obvious exception of flaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just another week
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1