Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling Out A Fatass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Calling Out A Fatass Empty
PostSubject: Calling Out A Fatass   Calling Out A Fatass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:14 pm

*After his win F5 stands in the ring with a microphone* 

F5: As much as Rikishi thinks it's over between us...it's sure as hell not over. Rikishi, get out here. I want to talk and after we finish talking I might start beating your ass. So just come out here OK?

*F5 awaits Rikishi* 

F5: Rikishi, you either come out here willingly or I'll go to the back and drag you  by  the thong into the ring..you have 1 minute.  

*F5 continues to wait*
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out A Fatass   Calling Out A Fatass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm

*Rikishi makes his way out from backstage and heads down into the ring. He jumps into the ring and steps face to face with F5. The two men stare down one another for about a minute. Rikishi finally takes a step backwards and raises his microphone.*

Rikishi: I guess after all this time you still haven't learned your lesson. You think we're on equal playing fields? You're joking right, who the hell do you think you are. We are not equals, you're beneath me. I made that clear at PPV. From the moment you kissed my ass I became your superior.

*The crowd boos Rikishi.*

Rikishi: You expect me to come out here and just talk it out with you. F5 you're nothing, you're just some weak wrestler who couldn't keep up with the big man. You don't deserve to be in the same ring as me. But if you insist on being a pain in my ass, I just might have to deal with you once more.

*Rikishi turns his back on F5 and slaps his ass a few times attempting to taunt F5*
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out A Fatass   Calling Out A Fatass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:55 pm

*F5 kicks Rikishi in his ass pushing him out of the ring through the ropes*

F5: And I guess you haven't learnt that when you run your mouth you get your ass kicked. Literally. I want a rematch with you at Silver Rainbow. I don't care what stipulation it is. KMA or not. Giant or not. I want your ass on a stick.
Back to top Go down
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out A Fatass   Calling Out A Fatass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 pm

*Rikishi is furious as he stands up.*

Rikishi: Your going to regret that little stunt. You want a rematch then we'll have a rematch. At Silver Rainbow we'll have a single's match. Kiss My Ass stipulation.

*Rikishi stares down F5 as theme music feels the arena, and Giant makes his way out into the arena with a microphone*

Giant: You can bet your ass I won't be in that ring helping you out this time around. In fact i'm going to be crashing this match. Instead of a singles match, Rikishi you're going to be taking me and F5 on in a Handicap Kiss My Ass Cage Match. You've been talking a lot of smack ever since your last PPV. It's time for you to face reality that's you're not the best this federation has to offer. And one more thing, I know we're tagging up tonight, but if you stand in my way I won't regret beating you down.

*Giant leaves the arena. Rikishi slides back into the ring and stares down F5*

Rikishi: I'm sure this will be another match to remember. Come Silver Rainbow i'll show both of you who truly is the superior wrestler. I'm going to enjoy humiliating you once again at a PPV.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out A Fatass   Calling Out A Fatass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:15 pm

F5: Rikishi, I don't want just another single match! I want to make sure nothing goes wrong. I want you locked in inside with me..inside a steel cage! that's right. First ever KMA steel cage match. Response? and by the way Giant, hired help or not personal..I don't give a crap. I want retribution. And after  we and by we I mean I will take care of Rikishi..we will settle our score.
Back to top Go down
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out A Fatass   Calling Out A Fatass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Rikishi: I will thoroughly enjoy kicking both of your asses at PPV, and by the end of the night I'll have both of you kissing my ass. You're going to regret agreeing to this match.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out A Fatass   Calling Out A Fatass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:24 pm

F5: I can wreck you right now but waiting 3 more weeks will make the beating I inflict on you so much sweeter. At Silver Rainbow, justice will be served cold. See you  and Giant soon. 

*F5 grins then leaves as Rikishi stares his down until he heads backstage. Rikishi goes backstage as well*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out A Fatass   Calling Out A Fatass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Out A Fatass
Page 1 of 1