Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The titleless fatass.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: The titleless fatass.   Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:03 pm

*Rikishi looks furious as he makes his way down to the ring. He slides into the ring and raises the microphone.*

Rikishi: Last week I had something taken away from me. Last week I had a title match, a match that I was easily going to win, until F5 decided to interfere. That title was rightfully mine, i'm the best this federation has to offer, you all saw how much pain I brought upon Hunter. I would easily have won that match, until that idiot decided to interfere and catch me off guard.

*The crowd begins to chant F5's name which causes Rikishi to become irritated.*

Rikishi: All of you can shut up. F5 is nothing more than a nuisance. This man has been a pain in my ass for to long. And last week you took my golden price. I know you're back there listening. Quit being a coward and get out here.

*Rikishi lowers his microphone and waits for someone to appear.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The titleless fatass.   Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:11 pm

*Here comes the pain F5 comes to the ring and as usual all the marks pop*

F5:  Rikishi , why you mad boii? I thought I did your fat butt a favor. You kept talking backstage about how much you hate titles and don't need them! I was just doing you a favor! please don't be mad at me..all I did was..best for business. 

*F5 winks*    
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: The titleless fatass.   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Rikishi:Best for business? What a load of bull. You've been nothing but a giant pain in my ass. I've had it with your stupid antics. Let's settle this once and for all at ppv. Let's give these idiots in the crowd an unforgettable match. At ppv not only am I going to kick your ass, but i'm going to enjoy putting you on the receiving end of a stinkface.

*Rikishi starts to point at his ass while the crowd boos.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The titleless fatass.   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 pm

F5: Oh Rikishi , you samoaking me crazy. Get it? because you are a Samoan. Does it hurt  that your sons are more successful  then you? littles Usos outshining papa in the E. Does it wreck you from the inside that your cousin Dwayne is a multi-million dollar superstar actor and you never won a legit title? and no the GXWS strap isn't legit.
Back to top Go down
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: The titleless fatass.   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Rikishi: You continuously run your mouth, don't you? If only your wrestling ability was on par with your smack talking. If it was you might actually be considered valuable to this federation. One PPV comes, you're going to regret crossing me, and my ass pressed up against your face is going to a moment that goes down in history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The titleless fatass.   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:53 pm

F5: Stop biching Jeff. I have no doubt some people in the SWS audience want to see me get an ass in the face. But they are deviants and sickos. And unfortunately for them , it won't happen when we meet in Keep It Dark I want to really whoop your ass with more then my hands and feet. I want it NO HOLDS BARRED. And I'm sure a strong fearless opponent like  Rikishi would have no problem with it right?
Back to top Go down
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: The titleless fatass.   Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Rikishi: That sounds like the perfect match for me to kick your ass in. And trust me, by the end of the night these idiots you call fans will be seeing an unforgettable stinkface. You better watch yourself, punk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The titleless fatass.   Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:49 pm

F5: Good. Good to know you are not so much of a coward. It's official. I will tear your ass apart at the PPV. All  I ever wanted..and that's just too sweeeet.

*F5 throws up the Bullet Club gesture then stares at Rikishi as the camera fades off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The titleless fatass.   

Back to top Go down

The titleless fatass.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: