Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The raging fatass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

The raging fatass Empty
PostSubject: The raging fatass   The raging fatass I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:12 pm

**Rikishi makes his way down to the ring. Rikishi looks pissed as he slides into the ring with a microphone in hand. He stares down the audience for a few seconds before finally speaking.**

Rikishi: I'm sure you are all aware of the outcome of my match last week. And i'm sure you all agree that it was total BS. I just wasn't at the top of my game. There's no way a fool like that could beat me in a fair match.

**The fans begin to taunt Rikishi. Rikishi ignores their chants and continues to speak.**

Rikishi: So I decided to hold an open challenge for any of you idiots who think they're man enough to take me on. Just come on down.

**Rikishi wait anticipating an opponent.**
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

The raging fatass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raging fatass   The raging fatass I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 pm

*Rumpster comes down to the ring*  

Rumpster: Hi sweetie , I wanna stinkface you. I accept the challenge.  
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/

The raging fatass
Page 1 of 1