Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would You Like Some Salt With That Pasta?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draven
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Draven

Would You Like Some Salt With That Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Like Some Salt With That Pasta?   Would You Like Some Salt With That Pasta? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:12 pm

* Draven is seen backstage eating a bowl of pasta. He has a look of determination on his face. With good hopes in mind, Natalie Casanova approaches him. *

Natalie: Hey, Draven! I have great news! In honor of your winning streak, our GM has decided to give you a title match!

Draven: Oh, hello Natalie. It's been a long time since I've seen you, and yeah, I've heard of my upcoming match.

Natalie: *mumbles* Yeah, last time you kind of tried to kill me...I don't get paid enough for this..

Draven: What did you say? I didn't hear you.

Natalie: Oh, nothing! Anyway, in honor of your first title match here in SWS, I have come to give you a special interview!

Draven: Well, ask away!

Natalie: So, Draven, why did you join this federation?

Draven: Well, before here, I obviously worked at a prison. I was stationed to punish the bad, but for some reason, they told me my actions were not “morally correct”, so I was fired. So, I found this place nearby and tried to contact management. They told me my talents would be worthwhile here, so here I am!

Natalie: That's sort of disturbing...Sooooo, how do you feel against your opponent tonight, Kouhi Ronaka?

Draven: Well, I believe he is...

* Suddenly, Kevin Steam comes stomping around the corner. He walks up to Draven and starts shouting. *

Kevin: What are you doing!?

Draven: Just eating some pasta, preparing for my match. By the way, I thought of a name for our...

Kevin: I don't care about your stupid tag names!

*Sensing the hostility, Natalie backs away slowly, and departs from the scene. *

Kevin: I want to know why you're getting a title shot and I'm not! It's not fair for you to get all the accolades from our partnership!

Draven: Woah, Kevin-boy. Calm down, you forget that I had a career in this show before you. I'm also currently undefeated, and after my stomping of Davon in our PVP match, I believe I deserve one.

Kevin: You? Stomping Davon? I believe you forget that if it wasn't for me, you would have been crushed! I've achieved a reputation equal to yours in only half the time it took you to get it! Gah, I'm going to talk to Phil about this!

* Kevin storms off to Phil's office while Draven finishes his pasta. *

Draven: Man, he has some problems.

* Draven disposes of his bowl and heads toward the arena. Meanwhile, Kevin barges into Phil's office. *
Back to top Go down

Would You Like Some Salt With That Pasta?
Page 1 of 1