Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lost Giant.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

The lost Giant. Empty
PostSubject: The lost Giant.   The lost Giant. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm

*As Rikishi approaches his locker room, he finds Daniel Gidlow standing at his doorway.*

Daniel Gidlow: Rikishi, I want a quick word with you. Tonight you have a match teaming up with Giant again, yet he's no where to be found. Any comments?.

*Rikishi looks around for a second before replying.*

Rikishi: Giant won't be showing up tonight, nor will he be back here. We had a disagreement and I put him in his place. I showed him who the true master of the stinkface was, and beat the living hell out of him. Doctors say he won't be able to walk, much less move for a few months. Not to mention I warned him what would happen if he showed his face again. So we won't be seeing him again.

*Rikishi pushes Daniel out of his way and heads into his locker room, leaving Daniel confused.*
Back to top Go down

The lost Giant.
Page 1 of 1