Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RenegadeIdiot
Trainee
RenegadeIdiot

SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview Empty
PostSubject: SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview   SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:10 pm

(I didn't see that we had any Backstage guys - if I missed it let me know so I can edit)

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentleman, with me at this time is one of the participants in our main event this evening to crown our First Ever SWS TV Champion - That man is RenegadeIdiot.

The camera Pans to RenegadeIdiot and zooms in on his eyes through his Lion like mask and back out to a normal view.

Interviewer: RenegadeIdiot - tonight you have a shot to become our first ever SWS TV Champion - can you give us your thoughts on that match?

RenegadeIdiot: First off, let me just make it very clear that you are looking at the first SWS TV champ! I'm not here to be second best! I'm here to make history. I'm gonna go out there tonight and do what I do best and that is to destroy whoever is standing opposite me in that ring.

Interviewer: Well tonight Renegade, you have the challenge of another newcomer in the name of Royler Gracie. can you give me your thoughts on your opponent?

RenegadeIdiot: Royler Gracie? You want my thoughts? Royler Gracie is just another guy standing across that ring from me. But I guarantee that I'm gonna Drop him for the 1,2,3 and leave this arena with that championship belt and there's nothing that Royler Gracie can do to stop me

RenegadeIdiot smirks at the interviewer and slowly turns away to head back to the locker room area.

Interviwer: Well, theres no doubt that RenegadeIdiot is confident and determined to be our new TV champion. Back to you guys at ringside.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview   SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:53 am

Good RP but I suggest you read this again and look at the interviewer section Wink

https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/t2-sws-staff-members
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
RenegadeIdiot
Trainee
RenegadeIdiot

PostSubject: Re: SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview   SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:15 am

RenegadeIdiot wrote:

Daniel Gidlow: Ladies and Gentleman, with me at this time is one of the participants in our main event this evening to crown our First Ever SWS TV Champion - That man is RenegadeIdiot.

The camera Pans to RenegadeIdiot and zooms in on his eyes through his Lion like mask and back out to a normal view.

Daniel Gidlow: RenegadeIdiot - tonight you have a shot to become our first ever SWS TV Champion - can you give us your thoughts on that match?

RenegadeIdiot: First off Daniel, let me just make it very clear that you are looking at the first SWS TV champ! I'm not here to be second best! I'm here to make history. I'm gonna go out there tonight and do what I do best and that is to destroy whoever is standing opposite me in that ring.

Daniel Gidlow: Well tonight Renegade, you have the challenge of another newcomer in the name of Royler Gracie. can you give me your thoughts on your opponent?

RenegadeIdiot: Royler Gracie? You want my thoughts? Royler Gracie is just another guy standing across that ring from me. But I guarantee that I'm gonna Drop him for the 1,2,3 and leave this arena with that championship belt and there's nothing that Royler Gracie can do to stop me

RenegadeIdiot smirks at the interviewer and slowly turns away to head back to the locker room area.

Daniel Gidlow: Well, theres no doubt that RenegadeIdiot is confident and determined to be our new TV champion. Back to Jordan Mathewson and James Wilson at ringside.
Back to top Go down
RenegadeIdiot
Trainee
RenegadeIdiot

PostSubject: Re: SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview   SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:16 am

Fixed haha. Thanks - dunno how I missed them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview   SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWS First Show Ever - RenegadeIdiot Interview
Page 1 of 1