Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 2 - RenegadeIdiot - Ring Segment - Open Invite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RenegadeIdiot
Trainee
RenegadeIdiot

Week 2 - RenegadeIdiot - Ring Segment - Open Invite Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - RenegadeIdiot - Ring Segment - Open Invite   Week 2 - RenegadeIdiot - Ring Segment - Open Invite I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:41 pm

*The lights begin to flash as 'There Will be Rain' by Young Guns blares through the arena*

Jordan Mathewson: Here comes the man who, in my opinion, was robbed of his chance to become Champion last week - and boy does he look peeved!

James Wilson: This clown got what he deserved. Would you want him representing us as a champion? I know I wouldn't.

*RenegadeIdiot storms his way down to the ring in a foul mood*

RenegadeIdiot: Cut the damn music! Last week, I was screwed out of MY chance to be champion! MY CHANCE TO BE IMMORTAL! All because Carl Icahn was jealous of my title shot on the first show! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about - Look at the 'Tron.

*Footage shown from last week where Carl got involved in the main event*Footage shown from last week where Carl got involved in the main event*

*Crowd Boo's heavily at the footage

RenegadeIdiot: Now I've been to see Barnabush and I demanded Carl tonight! But I gotta wait until the PPV. Well you know what, that's fine with me. Me and Carl - No DQ. And I WILL exact my revenge!

*Crowd Pops big and a small 'Renegade, renegade' chant breaks out*

RenegadeIdiot: But thats the PPV. I came here tonight for a fight! And I might not get Carl just yet, but you can bet Damn sure that someone is gonna feel the Wrath of the Renegade tonight! I'll wait in this ring all night if I gotta - So come on - Someone back there man up and come face me right here, right now!

*Crowd Pops Big again*

James Wilson: I wish this clown would shut up and go back to the circus he came from!

Jordan Mathewson: James, Give the man a break, he was was robbed of a legitimate chance last week! Anyway, seems like this kid is all fired up - I wonder who, if anyone, will take him up on this open invite.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Week 2 - RenegadeIdiot - Ring Segment - Open Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - RenegadeIdiot - Ring Segment - Open Invite   Week 2 - RenegadeIdiot - Ring Segment - Open Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:46 am

*Mad dog12342 enters the ring*

Mad dog12342 : Last week I was destroyed by HCTPF5. I will not be defeated again so easily . I accept the challenge.

*The ref rings the bell*
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/

Week 2 - RenegadeIdiot - Ring Segment - Open Invite
Page 1 of 1