Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Boyka's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

David Boyka's Interview Empty
PostSubject: David Boyka's Interview   David Boyka's Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:55 pm

** The camera shows the backstage area where Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant is standing next to David Boyka with a microphone. Aleks smiles and starts the interview. **

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: David Boyka, first of all, I want to congratulate you on being in the main event of SWS: Turn It On Again! Not only is it the main event, but the world championship of SWS will be defended in the Elimination Chamber!

David Boyka: Thank you. I worked really hard to get here and I'm not going to let anybody stop me from achieving my potential. I came to win the world title.

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: An Elimination Chamber is one of the most demented and brutal structures that has ever been created. How have you mentally pre-

** David Boyka is struck down with a vicious elbow from someone off-screen. Boyka falls to the ground hard and blood starts gushing out of his forehead immediately. **

Aleksandr Vitalyevich Marchant: DAMN DUDE!

** Aleks runs off and the assault continues. Only it isn't one man, but two monsters doing the beating. They are both about 6'5 and wearing masks. One is wearing a gas mask with jeans and no shirt. He picks up David Boyka and slams him into the wall. The other, wearing a long mask with a tube sticking out the face kicks him in the gut while he's down. They carry him off and out of view. The camera cuts. **
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com

David Boyka's Interview
Page 1 of 1