Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruined Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

Ruined Interview Empty
PostSubject: Ruined Interview   Ruined Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:00 pm

** Daniel Gidlow is backstage holding a microphone in one hand and an American flag in the other. He's next to Ivan Borovsky, holding his half of the S.W.S. Tag Team Championships. Daniel starts off. **

Daniel Gidlow: Hey Ivan. I am very happy to have this interview with you, and I brought you a gift!

** He raises the American flag to Ivan. Ivan grabs it out of his hand forcefully. **

Daniel Gidlow: This is my way of welcoming you to America. I know you may not like it right now, but it isn't so-

Ivan Borovsky: I look like happy American to you? I look like I want cheap flag made of ugly color? Get crap out of my face before shove it down your throat, jerk.

** Daniel, intimidated, carefully grabs the flag back. **

Daniel Gidlow: I am very sorry. It wasn't meant to mock you. I just...

** Ivan grabs the flag once again. He throws it to the ground and stomps on it. He drives his heel into it and scoffs. **

Daniel Gidlow: Anyway, where is your brother Vadim?

Ivan Borovsky: Brother Vadim visiting home in Russia where actual talent is. He not here arrive in America. He return next week.

Daniel Gidlow: That's unfortunate. At least you have a match this week. We all saw last week the destruction you caused upon finding out you weren't booked. This week you're one on one with Dragon Sakaki.

Ivan Borovsky: I beat fool 80 time already. I need more competition. Sick of same loser each week. How many time I gonna face Puny English? Recruit more Russian for real fighter.

Daniel Gidlow: Have you ever considered wrestling Vadim?

Ivan Borovsky: You stupid? I not gonna break family tie by wrestling own brother. You need head out of you ass and ask real question. This interview over.

** Ivan storms off dragging the American flag under his foot across the dirty floor. Dan looks irritated and signals back to the ring area. **
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com

Ruined Interview
Page 1 of 1