Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puny Interviewer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

Puny Interviewer Empty
PostSubject: Puny Interviewer   Puny Interviewer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:52 pm

** Tennis Chef is backstage. He's standing with a microphone in his right hand. The camera pans out and shows the Borovsky Brothers hovering over him on both sides. He puts his arms around them as if to signify friendship, but they move away and he falls to the ground. He gets back up. **

Tennis Chef: I'm here with my good friends and tag champions the Borovsky Brothers!!! To my left, Ivan Borovsky and to my right his twin brother Vadim Borovsky!

Ivan Borovsky: What you say, Puny? I am no Vadim Borovsky. I am the Ivan Borovsky. Get it right or you will wreck.

Tennis Chef: Sorry, I misspoke. Of course I know who you are, Ivan. You are one of the best. Vadim is also amazing. Tonight you have a rematch against...

** Tennis Chef zones out trying to remember who they are facing tonight. Finally, Vadim grabs the microphone from him. **

Vadim Borovsky: Who hire this idiot? Puny English no standard for interview. What happen to Russian Alek? He can be interview, not this stupid. We facing Here Come The Pain and Gracie today in the tag match for the tag title. Our tag title. And we beat them once we beat them again tonight. Not hard.

** He slams the microphone back into Tennis Chef's chest and Tennis Chef grabs control of it. **

Tennis Chef: You did beat them, but it was by count out, wasn't it? A count out victory isn't exactly the definition of "winning" by most people's standards.

Ivan Borovsky: You dolt. It was DQ victory we won. We are the champion of champion. We defend rain, snow or sun. Tonight we get defense number 900 and go on to be the hall of fame. Stiff Inc. not stiff enough. They not tough enough. They not Russian enough.

Tennis Chef: You have a lot of pride in your country. You weren't actually born in Russia though. I heard that you guys were actually born in Germany.

** Vadim Borovsky grabs the microphone and throws it into the wall, shattering it. He begins screaming loud enough that the microphone isn't necessary anymore. **

Vadim Borovsky: YOU SAY WHAT! YOU SAY WHAT?! WE BORN IN GERMANY? NO. WE BORN IN RUSSIA!!!!! YOU PUNY ENGLISH TRY TO RUN NAME THROUGH MUD!!!!

** More incoherent screaming from Ivan backs up Vadim's anger and they begin chasing after Tennis Chef, who darted down the hallway and away from the two upset Russians. They chase after him until they are out of view. Finally the camera fades. **
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com

Puny Interviewer
Page 1 of 1