Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puny Booking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

Puny Booking Empty
PostSubject: Puny Booking   Puny Booking I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:38 pm

** Ivan Borovsky and Vadim Borovsky are backstage enraged. Vadim whips a steel chair at a wall denting it. Ivan punches a wooden table covered in appetizers, snapping the table in half showing his immense strength. They scream all the while. Staff and even fellow wrestlers get out of the way of their berserk rampage. **

Vadim Borovsky: NO BOOK US?! WE COST YOU MUCH MONEY WITH DESTRUCTION!!!!

Ivan Borovsky: GIVE US MATCH OR FACE CONSEQUENCE!!!!

** Vadim Borovsky corners a man about 5"6 in size carrying a camera. He drops the camera out of fear and Vadim breathes down his neck. **

Vadim Borovsky: WHERE GENERAL MANAGER PHIL BARNABUSH?! YOU KNOW HIM?!

** Ivan Borovsky walks up next to Vadim and begins interrogating the man who is shaking. **

Ivan Borovsky: ANSWER QUESTION PUNY ENGLISH! DO YOU WANT LIVE LIFE? IF SO YOU ANSWER WHEN BOROVSKY ASK YOU SOME.

** All of a sudden, GM Phil Barnabush walks up to them and taps them on their shoulders. **

GM Phil Barnabush: I'm right here. What's the matter, guys?

Ivan Borovsky: WE WANT FIGHT TONIGHT! TAG TEAM.

GM Phil Barnabush: I admire your attitude, and I will see what I can do. I don't do business in back allies or hallways, though. Let's say we take this to my office and negotiate. And leave Charles alone, please.

** Phil and Ivan begin walking away. Vadim, still trying to blow off steam, continues to intimidate the little man known as Charles. He slaps him in the face a few times and pushes him to the ground before walking with haste to catch up to his brother and boss. **
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com

Puny Booking
Page 1 of 1