Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bobbaii Gudii sings a little song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Bobbaii Gudii
Trainee

The Bobbaii Gudii sings a little song Empty
PostSubject: The Bobbaii Gudii sings a little song   The Bobbaii Gudii sings a little song I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:12 am

Camera fades in to a shot of The Bobbaii Gudii's face up close. A few seconds of an awkward silence occurs. The Bobbaii Gudii backs away from the camera at an extremely slow pace with his big white eyes concentrating on the camera lense as he starts to sing in a high pitched voice, at a slow tempo.

The Bobbaii Gudii: "Tick tock, tick tock. Where is the pain, I want to sustain some pain."

The Bobbaii Gudii stops singing and tilts his head to the right till his neck clicks, then slowly tilts his head the opposite way till his neck clicks again and doesn't move his head from that position. He starts to sing in a high pitched voice once again as you can see him smiling under the mask.

The Bobbaii Gudii: "I want to hurt someone, I want someone to hurt me, please someone fight me. I'm gonna make someone bleed, I'm gonna make someone supplicate for mercy. Tick tock, tick tock."

The Bobbaii Gudii stops singing and randomly screams the loudest he can in a feminine style. He then rapidly looks up at the ceiling, then slowly lowers his head as his eyes concentrate on the camera again. He starts to quietly chuckle then he suddenly stops.

The Bobbaii Gudii: "I'm gonna hurt someone.."

The Bobbaii Gudii violently pushes the camera to the floor and walks away from the scene as the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down

The Bobbaii Gudii sings a little song
Page 1 of 1