Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Random RP has appeared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allister King
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

A Random RP has appeared Empty
PostSubject: A Random RP has appeared   A Random RP has appeared I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:05 pm

The camera opens up backstage to show a bunch of nameless workers pretending to actually be working but that one guy in the corner is playing angry birds on his phone. When suddenly

(Women Screaming): AHHHH Get out you pervert!

A man emerges from the corridor being attacked by an assault of flying shoes and other female clothing

??: My fault! Though it was a guy in a kilt!

The guy bends down and picks up some black frilly underwear lying on the floor.

??: You know what they say about girls with this kind of underwear? AHHH!

The guy is smacked across the head with some metal object, was swung with such lightning speed that it was barely visible to the human eye, and a woman snatches the underwear before he hits the ground

Woman: Don't let me see you again!

??: But baby i can change!!

Woman: I don't even know you

??: Think of the children!! FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Woman: Get away weirdo.

A slam from a door is heard as the woman has retreated back from the cavern of femininity. The guy lies on his back and starts to contemplate the mysteries of the world

??: Why are any of us live? Is it simply to die or is there a greater meaning it all? Could it be that some philosophical part of me really wants to find out these questions? Nah, i just gonna get a taco

The guy gets to his feet but loses his balance and falls again

??: Ahhh my knee!!

The backstage workers look confused and one of them walks uo to the man and say

BSW: Dude, you fell on your ass, how the hell is your knee hurt?

The guy gets up, puts his hand on his hip and looks the man straight in the eye

??: You don't know me. You don't know what it's like to grow up the way i do, i have had to struggle for everything i got. You see when i was a young girl in vietnam.

BSW: You use to be a girl?

??: No, it just helps move the story process along. FREEZE FRAME!

This basket case has believed he can freeze time so that he can break the fourth wall (Not really but since his name hasn't been mentioned yet just play along). He looks at the camera

Allister King: I should have probably mentioned earlier. I am Allister King, The King of fools, Defender of that guy who lives in the dumpster behind the arena, Vanquisher of pints and Savior of my mother's son, meaning me.

BSW: Dude did you escape from a madhouse or something?

Allister King: If you must know, i was hit quite hard across the head and might be suffering a little side effect, possibly a concussion. Anyway i have a match tonight giant talking dinosaur. Now can you tell me which way to the men's locker room?

BSW: Yeah...it's down the hall and to the right.

Allister King: Thank you, you are a credit to you species large lizard man. Now please excuse me

King leaves to begin his journey to find locker room of men. A door is heard opening in the background

Allister King: Gentlemen i have arrived!

Woman: YOU AGAIN!!!

Allister King: Crap!

The backstage worker is still standing near the camera wondering what the hell is wrong with that man as the man runs past being chased by the same woman who hit him earlier.

Tune in next time for the next exciting episode of "The misadventures of Allister King" Rated PG 13. Warning this show does not exist and is just a random thought by Allister king
Back to top Go down

A Random RP has appeared
Page 1 of 1