Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statement From Da Champ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Statement From Da Champ Empty
PostSubject: Statement From Da Champ   Statement From Da Champ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:27 am

*Here comes the pain F5's music hits and the arena goes wild for the new SWS world champion*

James Wilson: Here he is, Hordan! the face of SWS!

Jordan Mathewson: His hard work paid off. Just imagine that if Rikishi never walked out on us F5 wouldn't have been in the title match.  So, thanks, Rikishi!

*Here comes the pain F5 enters the ring and grabs a microphone but waits before he speaks so he can soak in all the "F5" chants*

F5: When I first came into SWS..I never imagined I will hold this.

*F5 raises the title above his head*

F5: I mean..I chased the tag titles with Gracie when the Russian Bros were on top. But I never planned on becoming world champion.

*Fans start a "He deserves it!" chant*

F5: After Rikishi bailed on our match and quit and Phil Barnabush searched someone to end Cain's streak. I understood I had to do what's best for business. I needed to be the one who takes out the monster. And I did so. And it felt real f#$%^&ing good. Now as in what's next? I have no idea. But here is what I am gonna do. I will defend this title against all challengers..wheter it's Ivan or Po1ski or Kouhi Ronaka. Even Hunter Death. I will be a fighting champion. I will retain the legitness  to this title. And I know legitness isn't a real word , Bouncer. But anyways is not a real word either.

*F5 raises the title once again and leaves to backstage area*
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/

Statement From Da Champ
Page 1 of 1