Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXx rants about the champ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraz J
Intercontinental Champion
Kraz J

xXx rants about the champ Empty
PostSubject: xXx rants about the champ   xXx rants about the champ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:01 pm

The camera fades in at ring-side as the lights dim followed by red and orange flashing lights dancing about the stadium. Sick of it by Skillet starts to play when flames erupt along the stage.

xXx rants about the champ NEW%20xXx%20TITANTRON_zpspnmjyjs4

Xaiver Xerses Xidous emerges from the backstage and without hesitation he continues down the ramp towards the ring. The lights return to normal and the music ends as he slides into the ring.

The SWS fans are making all sorts of noise as he stands motionless in the center of the ring holding a microphone for a few moments before lifting it to his lips to speak: "Well, well, seems I have been under-estimated all along...."

Jordan Matthewson: "What is he even talking about?"

James Wilson: "I don't have a clue."

xXx glances around the stadium then continues to speak: "When I came to this federation I set my sights on the champ..."

Jordan Matthewson: "Yeah, at which point you attacked him for no reason."

James Wilson: "Well this is a contact sport I mean if the champ can't defend himself then he really isn't a champ then is he?"

xXx: "And I destroyed the champ; not once but twice. I told him it wasn't over and he under-estimated me. But after I left him laying helpless in the ring I bet he wont under-estimate me anymore."

The fans begin to boo and toss things toward the ring.

Jordan Matthewson: "Seems like xXx just upset the fans."

James Wilson: "I don't know, I think they are starting to warm up to him."

Jordan Matthewson: "Are we seeing the same thing here?"

xXx paces the ring a few more times before stopping to speak again: "In-fact everything I have said so far has been under-estimated and thus I have achieved all my goals save for one. See I said I would end Kouhi Ronakas' career last week and while I did prove that he doesn't deserve to hold that title; sadly I didn't end his career. So now I have been given another chance. This time I will break him and leave him laying in a pool of his own blood as I stand victorious over him holding his precious championship once and for all."

[OCC-Kouhi Ronaka feel free to come to the ring and add your part here.]

Last edited by xXx on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouhi Ronaka
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: xXx rants about the champ   xXx rants about the champ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:27 am

** Kouhi Ronaka walks to the ring. He is still hurting from the beating he got last week. **

Kouhi Ronaka: I had enough of you, idiot. You are a generic wrestling bad boii. You need some new material. Who wants to hear a dude with pr0n initials talk about breaking guys? Gross. 

** Crowd cheers Kouhi on. **

Kouhi Ronaka: I'm old school. I'm all about respect. I have the respect of the fans. I have the respect of the GM. I have the respect of the legend you disrespected, Trevor Goodnight. 

** Crowd goes insane as he mentions VGM Goodnight. **  

Kouhi Ronaka: You beat me up well last week. I don't feel ashamed. But you took the coward way out and beat me with a bat. Beating people with bats is real courageous, jackass. 

** Kouhi stares at xXx letting him speak now. **
Back to top Go down
Kraz J
Kraz J

PostSubject: Re: xXx rants about the champ   xXx rants about the champ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:25 pm

xXx glares eye to eye with Kouhi Ronaka who is wearing his SWS ImmortalHD Championship around his waist: "You think because you know a few people and have been somewhere longer you can tell me what I can or cannot achieve?"

xXx slowly circles Kouhi Ronaka as he continues to speak: "You think because you are wearing that gold around you waist that somehow that makes me less of a man?"

xXx now making a full circlular path back around to the front of Kouhi Ronaka as he stares the man back eye to eye once again: "The next time you and I are standing in this ring I will break you and when I stand over your helpless body; it will be as the new SWS ImmortalHD Champion."
Back to top Go down
Kouhi Ronaka
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: xXx rants about the champ   xXx rants about the champ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:51 am

Kouhi Ronaka: Well, idiot. Next time we will be in the ring together is gonna be in about  a minute from now..So..

** Kouhi stares at xXx for 30 seconds. ** 

Kouhi Ronaka gets ready to hit xXx with his right hand
and performs a strong Slap across his face.  

** Referee rings the bell! **
Back to top Go down
Kraz J
Kraz J

PostSubject: Re: xXx rants about the champ   xXx rants about the champ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:13 pm

why not say something like:

Why wait? Ring the bell.

Then start attacking me.

Obviously I assumed this would take place way before the match did.
Back to top Go down

xXx rants about the champ
Page 1 of 1