Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Champion Arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoylerGracie
NXT Star
NXT Star

A Champion Arrives Empty
PostSubject: A Champion Arrives   A Champion Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 7:18 pm

The lights around the arena slowly grows dark as a slowly building set of music rises as This is War by 30 seconds to Mars begins to play. Sparks shower from the top of the TitanTron as a shadowy figure emerges as the lights hit the stage and a unknown figure sporting a championship belt around his waist is seen. He slowly makes his way down the ramp and into the ring accompanied by his lover, Katherine Flores. He slips under the bottom rope and into the ring as he picks up a microphone before returning to the center of the ring. He just twirls the microphone in his hand a few times before bring it to his lips.

Royler Gracie: For those who cannot tell by my ring attire, I am a member of the Gracie family and I am a black belt in Gracie jiu jitsu. I am not a wrestler who just makes a living on the size of his biceps and pectorals. I am a small man in terms of stature, however my skill with my techniques allow me to bring even the large man to his knees.

The crowd slowly begins to cheer.

Royler Gracie: I am here to show, as this tag team title belt currently around my waist displays, I have all the talent to be a champion. However, I have not been given the opportunity I deserve to compete for a singles title. My tag team partner, according to rumor has also been brought into this organization as well. However I am not here to compete as a tag team competitor. I am here to win singles titles.

The slowly begins to build in fervor as the cheers grow louder and louder.

Royler Garcie: When I entered the wrestling business, all the GM's and management called me too small, a eternal mid card as well as tag team competitor. Someone who does not possess the in ring size in order to become a contender for the major titles. Those idiots are wrong, I have the passion, the skill, the desire to be the best in the world at what I do. No one can out work me in that ring or outside of it. I do not quit, I do not give up, I do not know the meaning of its over. Nothing is over until I damn well say it is. And if your not down with that, come and prove it right here in this ring in a match against me. One last thing, I am your future Tv Title holder and I will not lose that title because I am the best at what I do.

The crowd erupts in cheers as Royler tosses the microphone over to a stage hand as he waits for his opponent to enter the ring.
Back to top Go down

A Champion Arrives
Page 1 of 1