Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rikishi wants a rematch.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

Rikishi wants a rematch. Empty
PostSubject: Rikishi wants a rematch.   Rikishi wants a rematch. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:27 pm

*The camera opens up aimed at Rikishi's locker room door, as Daniel Gidlow stands by. The door swings open with Rikishi standing at the center.*

Rikishi: It's about time you showed up. I called you over about ten minutes ago, do you have any idea who I am? How dare you keep me waiting.

Daniel Gidlow: It's only been about ten minutes, and I was busying setting up my other interviews tha-

*Rikishi moves close to Daniel Gidlow and grabs hold of his shirt cutting him off.*

Rikishi: I called you over ten minutes ago and my time is prescious, you understand that right?

*Rikishi stares down a frightened Daniel as he slowly begins to nod his head in agreement.*

Rikishi: Glad you understand me. I had you come interview me because I wanted to call out a match tonight. You see last week I had a match with Josef, and it didn't end the way it should have. The stupid referee ended our match with a draw. Can you believe that? So tonight, me and Josef are going to go at it again. Tonight you're going to see me kick Josef's ass, as well as see Josef kiss my ass.

*Rikishi smirks at his own remark.*

Rikishi: Now get out of my sight before I truly lose my temper, beat the living hell out of you and put you on the receiving end of a stinkface.

*Rikishi heads back into his locker room and slams the door, leaving Daniel Gidlow petrified.
Back to top Go down

Rikishi wants a rematch.
Page 1 of 1