Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I really have to face that fat ass?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoylerGracie
NXT Star
NXT Star

I really have to face that fat ass? Empty
PostSubject: I really have to face that fat ass?   I really have to face that fat ass? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm

The almost trademarked darkening of the arena as an eerie silence falls. Slowly, the intro of This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars begins to play as the lights pop throughout the arena as sparks shower from the TitanTron as Royler Gracie walks onto the stage in his traditional Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gi with his shiny TV Title strapped to his waist as he confidently makes his way down to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and takes his place in the center of the ring with a microphone in hand.

Royler Gracie: Now entering the ring, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing in at 185 lbs, your reigning defending TV Champion, ROOOOOYLLLLLER GRACCCCCCIEEEEE!

The crowd erupts in cheers but some idiotic boos can be heard barely over the cheers.

Royler: I am out here tonight defending my title once again only this time, I am doing against one of the worst examples of humanity this world has ever seen in Davon Hills. His last name should be hills, unless its referring to the hills most people call fat rolls.

The crowd laughs and continues to cheer.

Royler Gracie: Generally I have respect for my opponents because they are highly trained athletes but the only thing Davon has trained in his whole life is his stomach.

The crowd cheers even louder.

Royler Gracie: I almost feel disrespected by facing him in this ring here tonight. He does not deserve to be in the same ring as me. The only thing he deserves is quadruple bypass surgery.

The crowd cracks up laughing but A waddling mound of flesh makes its way onto the stage as Davon Hills has unfortunately entered the building.

Davon Hills: Why you bad mouthing me? Can't you see how much I lift with this six pack and chiseled arms? Does your tiny self even lift?

Royler Gracie: Davon, the only thing you have lifted in your life is the next box of fried chicken. The only six pack you have ever seen is a six pack of beer. So don't you get me started on that.

Davon Hills: Shut up, I am the strongest dude in this company, and I will prove when I pin you one two three oin the middle of that ring.

Davon and Royler both drop their microphones as Davon waddles down the ramp looking out of breath from the first step as he makes his way down the ramp.
Back to top Go down

I really have to face that fat ass?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: