Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fegelein Prepares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fegelein
NXT Star
NXT Star
Fegelein

Fegelein Prepares Empty
PostSubject: Fegelein Prepares   Fegelein Prepares I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:21 pm

**The camera cuts to the locker room to find Fegelein preparing, who's rapidly punching a punching bag, and someone knocks on the door and opens it**

Production Employee: "Fegelein, you're up!"

**Fegelein nods, and waits for the man to close the door and leave. After he does, he looks behind him at his gym bag. He opens a side pocket and takes out an object concealed by a tightly wrapped, light, black cloth. After looking around him to see if anyone is paying attention, he tucks it inside of the side of his tights. Fegelein walks out of his locker room towards the stage as the camera cuts away.**
Back to top Go down
Fegelein
NXT Star
NXT Star
Fegelein

Fegelein Prepares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fegelein Prepares   Fegelein Prepares I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:23 pm

(The object would be brass knuckles.)
Back to top Go down
Fegelein
NXT Star
NXT Star
Fegelein

Fegelein Prepares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fegelein Prepares   Fegelein Prepares I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:13 pm

**The camera cuts to the locker room to find Fegelein preparing, who's rapidly punching a punching bag, and someone knocks on the door and opens it**

Production Employee: "Fegelein, you're up!"

**Fegelein nods, and waits for the man to close the door and leave. After he does, he looks behind him at his gym bag. He opens a side pocket and takes out an object concealed by a tightly wrapped, light, black cloth. After looking around him to see if anyone is paying attention, he tucks it inside of the side of his tights. Fegelein walks out of his locker room towards the stage as the camera cuts away.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fegelein Prepares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fegelein Prepares   Fegelein Prepares I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fegelein Prepares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Locker Room-
Jump to: