Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbies taking over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Newbies taking over Empty
PostSubject: Newbies taking over   Newbies taking over I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:52 pm

*Fyrst Ayd is being seeing walking down the ramp with a mic in his hand.*

Fyrst Ayd: I think Kevin Crusher and I proved that we can be a dominate tag team with that win a few years ago.

*Crowd cheers*

Fyrst Ayd:I think its time for a change around here on SWS. I think its time for a Newbie Take Over.

*Crowd cheers louder*

Fyrst Ayd:I guess you fans like the sound of that idea. See us newbies get looked over when it comes to challenging the champions. I'm gonna make sure that that never happens to me and my partner,and I have a perfect way to do that. I'm just going to have to start taking out SWS wrestlers one by one.

*Crowd cheers even louder*

Fyrst Ayd:So with that being said my first victim is......KillerMushroom. My partner will come soon and tell you who he wants to face tonight. Look out SWS because there's gonna be a Newbie Take Over.

*"Cinderella Man" by Eminem plays in the arena and Kevin Crusher comes to the ring*

Kevin Crusher walks down to the ring slowly 

Kevin Crusher: I like the idea of taking over SWS and tonight I would like to challenge David Boyka . All we need is for Trevor and Phil  to approve it.

Kevin leaves

Last edited by GM HCTPF5 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Vadim Borovsky
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Newbies taking over   Newbies taking over I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:58 pm

The lights turns off and red, green, yellow, and blue lights flash around the arena. Never Mind by Infected Mushroom blasts out of the walls as KillerMushroom rushes to the ring while holding a bag of mushrooms.

KillerMushroom: FUN-

Crowd: -GI!!

KillerMushroom: Fyrst Ayd, I will make this really quick, so you better listen and you better listen well! I will accept any sort of challenge from you and or your partner.

KillerMushroom digs through the bag for a mushroom and eats it.

KillerMushroom: Me and my trustful buddies here, mushroom #1, mushroom #2, mushroom #3, mushroom #4, mushroom #6, mushroom #7, mushroom #9, mushroom #11.... * 1 hour later, and mushroom #382 will all destroy you!

He jumps out of the ring and heads towards the commentator's table and grabs a chair, then heads back. He gets two mushrooms, eats one, and holds the other. KillerMushroom steps up onto the chair crouching.

KillerMushroom: *Booloop* *booloop*

KillerMushroom slowly ascends his stance straight.

KillerMushroom: I HAVE THE POWER OF THE MUSHROOM! Fear me! Follow me! Obey me!

The crowd cheers extremely loud. KillerMushroom eats the other mushroom and slowly steps off the chair.

KillerMushroom: FREE MUSHROOMS FOR EVERYONE!

KillerMushroom jumps off the ring and throws the mushrooms in his bag to everyone. KillerMushroom walks backstage sulking.

KillerMushroom: I'M SORRY MY MUSHROOMS!

KMushroom leaves.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Newbies taking over   Newbies taking over I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:03 pm

*Kevin Crusher returns then laughs out loud and sticks his tongue out then leaves backstage with Fyrst Ayd as the camera fades*
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbies taking over   Newbies taking over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbies taking over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: