Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

The beginning  Empty
PostSubject: The beginning    The beginning  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:04 pm

*Multiple pyrotechnics go off and the fans in attendance erupt in cheers as the first SWS show ever begins*

James Wilson: I AM JAMES WILSON AND WELCOME TO THE FIRST SWS SHOW EVER!!

*Suddenly "Sussudio" by Phil Collins plays*

Jordan Mathewson: I am Jordan Mathewson and here comes the man of the hour!

*A bearded man with a Valentino suit comes out to the ramp and enters the ring as the crowd cheers*

GM Phil Barnabush: WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS TO THE FIRST EVER SWS SHOW!!!

*The crowd cheers*

GM Phil Barnabush: For those of you who don't know..I am Phil Barnabush AKA The GM of SWS.

*Barnabush chants start in the arena*

GM Phil Barnabush: Yeah I am pretty over.

*The chants continue*

GM Phil Barnabush: I just wanna shut the hell up and let the show start! but I just wanna say thank you to all the fans that bought tickets to this show when they could easily buy some pasta instead. Seriously thank you very much.

Jordan Mathewson: Phil is so great.

James Wilson: Shut up Jordan.

GM Phil Barnabush: Anyway , I want to you introduce to you some one very special that without him this fed could never exist..
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Ivan Borovsky
NXT Star
NXT Star

The beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:00 pm

** Trevor Goodnight makes his way to the ring with a huge ovation. Someone throws a speed guy hat into the ring as tribute and Trevor Goodnight eats it. Phil steps to the side and Trevor grabs a microphone. He begins speaking. **

Trevor Goodnight: Great crowd. I'm not here to steal the spotlight from any young talent that this great man to my right has signed. I promise I won't take up too much time. The guys in the back deserve it, and tonight you'll see why I'm ecstatic that SWS: Shoot Wrestling Society got off the ground. You see, I know what it takes to make a good federation. I've been in this business since I was 21 years old. That was... a long time ago. No need to get into specifics now. Anyway, I've been in every position imaginable in the wrestling industry. Not only have I wrestled and won world championships, but I've been the announcer closing each show, I've had a hand in pyrotechnics, and I was a General Manager.

** "WWS" chants start. **

Trevor Goodnight: You guys know. WWS. World Wrestling Society. It was such a good fed that the best feds used it as inspiration. Shoot Wrestling Society, for example, was loosely named after WWS. You guys seeing the connection? Well, WWS didn't last as long as it should have, but anyone who was lucky enough to see the weekly shows or our first and only PPV Birth of Legends know that it was special. That's the type of special you can't create. It just happens. And that's what's going to happen with SWS. I can feel it. We're all a part of something new, something groundbreaking. So sit back, relax, and watch the greatest talent from all over the world... the United States, Canada, Russia, Portugal... blow you away. This roster Phil has assembled is going to make you reassess your view on wrestling. It's that big. It's Shoot Wrestling Society.

** He hands the microphone back to the bellkeeper and lets Phil continue. **
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

The beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: Thank you Trevor. Trevor has agreed to help me run this company as the Vice General Manager of SWS! 

*The crowd cheers loudly* 

GM Phil Barnabush: Now I wanted to add that- 

*Suddenly music starts playing and a man comes out to the ramp*
Back to top Go down
RenegadeIdiot
Trainee
RenegadeIdiot

The beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 pm

*The lights in the arena dim and being flashing shades of Blue,Green,Red and Purple as 'There Will Be Rain by Young Guns blares through the Arena.

Jordan Mathewson: Whats this? I dont recognise this theme? This must be one of our new Superstars James!

*A man wearing a mask resemling that of a Jaguar, Appears at the top of the ramp. Stares down at the ring for a few seconds at both Phil Barnabush and Trevor Goodnight, the makes his way to the ring*

Jordan Mathewson: If I'm not mistaken ladies and gentlemen, That man right there is RenegadeIdiot - One of Phil Barnabush's surprise signings over the last few weeks

James Wilson: The guys wears a mask, He hides his face. Looks like a pathetic coward to me!

*RenegadeIdiot gets into the ring and takes a mic and walks right up to Phil Barnabush, The crowd has taken an unusual silence, not sure what to make of this new comer*

RenegadeIdiot For those of you who don't know me, Ladies and Gentleman,Let me introduce myself, my name is RenegadeIdiot. Trust me, you'll remember it soon enough.

Now, I'm sorry to interrupt this little feel good party - But while you guys are out here kissing up to each other you may want to take the time to notice that we dont have any Champions on our roster yet, And I'm pretty sure the guys in this auidience tonight would LOVE to see our first champion being crowned

*The Crowd roars in approval at the thought of a title match

Jordan Mathewson: This newcomer makes a good point. We dont have any champions crowned on our roster yet.

RenegadeIdiot: So I suggest we give these people what they want. I suggest we get our very first Champion crowned here tonight. And If I might be so bold, Phil, I told you this when we signed that contract, you know I'm here to be a Champion, I want to be in that match.

So, what do you say?

Jordan Mathewson: Wow, this newcomer RenegadeIdiot has some testicular fortitude. Coming out here to our GM and New Vice GM and pretty much demanding a title shot for his first match here.

I wonder what our beloved GM is gonna do?
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

The beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:49 am

GM Phil Barnabush: It's funny you mention it Idiot. Earlier Trevor and I were talking and we decided that the champions will be determined over the course of the season. And weirdly enough we decided that you are gonna get the chance to become the first ever SWS TV champion tonight when you face Royler Gracie.

*The crowd cheers for the blockbuster news*

GM Phil Barnabush: You better go get ready.

*RenegadeIdiot smiles and heads back to the backstage area as the camera fades away with the fans chanting "SWS"*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning    The beginning  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: