Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion Empty
PostSubject: A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion   A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:55 am

The camera fades from black to reveal Po1ski. He is walking towards GM Barnabush’s office. He opens the door and walks in.

Po1ski: Hey Mr. Barabush. And before you say it, I know I didn’t knock, but this is very important. Look, I need a quality opponent to battle for this Strong Style Championship. I have dedicated my career to gaining this title, and I had to go through hell and back to get it. I had to battle a hall of fame wrestler in Hunter Death to get this, and it’s only right that I defend it against the same quality of guy.

Po1ski pauses and looks at the championship belt. He gazes at the front plate for a brief second, and then quickly looks back at the General Manager.

Po1ski: You know me, Mr. Barnabush, I’ll kick some butt all day long. But I just feel that when it’s for this title, it’s gotta be special every time. I don’t want these push – over opponents, jobbers who couldn’t lace my boots, let alone beat me for this belt. I’ll take anyone you got in mind, sir, anyone at all.

Po1ski waits for GM Barnabush to speak.

[Go ahead with anything, HCTPF5, I figured this could either be The Mage or another new feud, whoever you had in mind. And sorry for the late RP, I'll try to get them in sooner from now on]
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion   A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:41 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: How about..Mage? He is promos are out there. But he is good in the ring. 
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion   A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Po1ski: I've seen him backstage, and "out there" doesn't begin to describe him. I'll give the kid a shot. He must be good if you're recommending him.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion   A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:47 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: Well recommending isn't the right word to describe it. But I would like to see you take each other to the limit. Something else you need to discuss with me? 
Back to top Go down
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

PostSubject: Re: A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion   A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Po1ski: No, nothing else. Thank you sir.

Po1ski turns and walks out of GM Barnabush's office.
Back to top Go down
SirVevincia
NXT Star
NXT Star
SirVevincia

PostSubject: Re: A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion   A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:57 pm

GM HCTPF5 wrote:
GM Phil Barnabush: How about..Mage? He is promos are out there. But he is good in the ring. 

Make sure you edit this to "his" instead of "he is" before you confirm it.

Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion   A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:28 am

SirVevincia wrote:
GM HCTPF5 wrote:

Make sure you edit this to "his" instead of "he is" before you confirm it.

I have been hacked by Bouncer. He made that error so I would look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion   A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quality Opponent for a Quality Champion
Page 1 of 1