Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making a Statement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirVevincia
NXT Star
NXT Star
SirVevincia

Making a Statement Empty
PostSubject: Making a Statement   Making a Statement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:45 am

The camera cuts to the back of the locker room as Jared approaches Sir Vevincia

Jared: Hey Thomas, we need to talk.

Sir Vevincia: The hell do you want?

Jared: I can guaran-damn-tee you it has absolutely Nothing to do with what I want.

Thomas: Well, what; do you have a di[CENSORED] in your mouth or something? Spit it out!

Jared: A comedian! I knew there was a reason I liked you. Maybe you can come by my apartment later, you can deep[CENSORED] my fist. Anyway, the GM paired us up in a tag team contest tonight against Kevin and Allister. Nothing to worry about though, just let me do my thing and I'll carry your ass in no time.

Thomas: My ass doesn't need carrying! I'll make you a deal, though; you let me take care of Kevin, and I'll make sure his will! That was a damn fluke last week, and I'll show that tonight! After that, I'll see about that visit; I can assure you though, after I'm done with you, you'll need a whole new set of furniture. Don't get too excited; I don't mean that in the fun way, or at least not for you it won't be.

Jared smirks as the two stare each other down intensely

Jared outstretches his hand as Thomas shakes it

Jared: Deal, though I can't promise the second half.

Thomas: Don't worry; I hear your at home performance is often disappointing. I wasn't expecting anything less.

the camera fades to black as the two part ways

Back to top Go down

Making a Statement
Page 1 of 1