Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storm Named Soorya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soorya
Trainee
Soorya

The Storm Named Soorya Empty
PostSubject: The Storm Named Soorya   The Storm Named Soorya I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:14 pm

[For season starting 12th Jan. If feasible please add it after the match between Allister King vs The Mage]

* A series of colored spotlights creates a terrific light show and pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron. An unknown guy makes his way to the ring and rushes towards the two wrestlers. * 

Jordan Matthewson: What is happening? Who is this guy? James, do you know him?

James Wilson: No, and I don't need to.. Seems to be some Tom, Dick or Harry...

Jordan Matthewson: Oh, he's gone into the ring! He is in the ring! What is he up to?

* Before anyone understands this young guy lifts The Mage on his shoulders and slams him on the mat. *

James Wilson: He seems crazy...

* Allister starts to interfere but he gets pushed at the corner of the ring. *

James Wilson: No, he is insane...!

Jordan Matthewson: Oh my God, look as he is removing his jackets his muscles are flexing.. Did you see such big muscles of late, James?

* The guy shows his jacket to the audience. It has the letters "SOORYA" carved on it. *

Soorya takes a microphone and starts speaking.. * 

Soorya [to audience] : Lovers of carnage.. Remember this name. This is...... SOORYA!!!

* There is a huge roar from the crowd.  *

Soorya [to the wrestlers] : You.. You think you have got some muscle? You REALLY think you have got some muscle? Stop boring the crowd with your circus tricks. Here is the deal. You wanna get a new fighting experience? Then fight me and have it! ARE YOU READY?

* Soorya pauses for a moment. *

Soorya: Any time.. Any place.. Any situation. Let me see what you've got! You ready?

James Wilson: Huh, over confidence as usual...

Jordan Matthewson: But do you see how he is towering over The Mage and that he is too athletic for his size? Can he be a future star? Can he give a new definition to the wrestling?

* The crowd roars in excitement the camera fades to dark. *
Back to top Go down

The Storm Named Soorya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: