Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not a good idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allister King
World Heavyweight Champion

Not a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Not a good idea   Not a good idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:27 pm

The camera opens to show GM Phil Barnabush at his desk, minding his own business and doing some paperwork when suddenly his door is boot open and The pirate captain, Sebastian Wolfe, walks into the room accompanied by some of his crew. He places on foot on the desk and leans on it

Sebastian Wolfe: So you must be davey jones. You aren't as i imagined but you do have that hideous aura about you.

Wolfe reaches back and a pirate hands him a bottle of rum. He opens it, takes a drink and places it on the desk

Sebastian Wolfe: I don't believe we have formally been introduced lad. I am Captain Sebastian Wolfe, the greatest pirate in the last 100 years and it is your honour and privilege to meet me.

He lets out a sly grin

Sebastian Wolfe: We have been hearing tales and we wanted to ask you directly.

He takes out his cutlass and stabs it into the desk

Sebastian Wolfe: Where's the gold?
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Not a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a good idea   Not a good idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:20 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: Which gold? ImmortalHD gold? Strong Style gold?  Television gold? Be specific. By the way, I didn't actually have a drink of that rum. I prefer pasta over booze. Trevor Goodnight likes alcohol though, go find him sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Allister King

Not a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a good idea   Not a good idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Sebastian Wolfe: The booze is not for you! I just got place it within reach. And the gold we want, are doubloons, pieces of eight, aztec, mayan, ancient gold from a time long past. We found the map. We followed it here. Now you tell us where the gold is or else, the crew will have some fun.

The pirates start laughing, a most evil, sickening laugh as the captain takes another swig of rum.

Sebastian Wolfe: Have you ever heard of the term keelhaul? It's a famous pirate tradition. You see what we do is tie your legs together by a very long rope, toss the scallywag overboard, drag them underneath the ship and pull them back up. We do this until the rope snaps or the scoundrel dies. Now you better start cooperating here davey. I may be a kind and gentle soul.

He looks back and smiles

Sebastian Wolfe: They are a different story. Now

He reaches into his pocket and takes out the flyer for the fed which pictures a large chest of gold and places it in front of the gm

Sebastian Wolfe: Speak
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Not a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a good idea   Not a good idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:41 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: Sebastian, don't be an idiot. Are you seriously threatening me? SWS' GM? You must be out of your mind, Sparrow. Stop focusing on fake gold and focus on your big match.  
Back to top Go down
Allister King

Not a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a good idea   Not a good idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:44 pm

Angry, he takes the cutlass out of the table and places it back where it belongs

Sebastian Wolfe: This isn't over!

He grabs the bottle of rum

Sebastian Wolfe: Lads! Let's go!

The captain and his crew leave the office
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Not a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a good idea   Not a good idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:11 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: Wot?
Back to top Go down
Kouhi Ronaka
NXT Star
NXT Star

Not a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a good idea   Not a good idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Since the camera didn't cut out, Tom Beach walks in.

Tom Beach: Want a ride?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not a good idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a good idea   Not a good idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a good idea
Page 1 of 1