Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraz J
Intercontinental Champion
Kraz J

xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight Empty
PostSubject: xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight   xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:22 pm

The camera fades into the SWS parking lot.

The sound of pipes reving as a custom black chopper driven by Xaiver Xerses Xidous rolls into view and circles the parking lot before stopping just short of the double doors of the arena.

The engine dies as xXx leans the chopper to rest on its kickstand before swinging a leg over the back to a standing position.

Turning on his heels he heads toward the arena as cameras flash from nearby fans. SWS Staff hold them aside as xXx ignores them all heading into the stadium.

The camera switches to the hallway view as xXx makes his way down the long passage then turns the corner and goes straight for the General Managers office door.

Without even knocking he opens the door and steps into the room.

GM Phil Barnabush: Whoa whoa..What the hell? learn to knock. I didn't notice it's you, xXx. Not that that makes a difference. What do you want?  

xXx ignores any attempt the GM makes to stop his unwelcomed entrance to his office as he speaks over the man: "You need to get your dog on his leash. Seems your VGM Trevor Goodnight likes to stick his nose in places he shouldn't and make threats. Why I have the nerve to teach him a lesson in respect...."

[OCC-Interupt xXx with the rest of GMs part leading to Trevor Goodnight fued.]
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight   xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:04 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: I am gonna stop right there, son. Never call Trevor Goodnight a dog on a leash again. He is a legend in this business. He wrestled more legends more times than you wrestled with yourself. He is the reason this company became the success it is. You want to teach him respect? Well, good luck with that. I know you have good skills..But he will snap your ankle like a twig.  
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Kraz J
Kraz J

PostSubject: Re: xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight   xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:56 pm

The sound of pipes revving as a custom black chopper driven by Xaiver Xerses Xidous rolls into view and circles the parking lot before stopping just short of the double doors of the arena.

The engine dies as xXx leans the chopper to rest on its kickstand before swinging a leg over the back to a standing position.

Turning on his heels he heads toward the arena as cameras flash from nearby fans. SWS Staff hold them aside as xXx ignores them all heading into the stadium.

The camera switches to the hallway view as xXx makes his way down the long passage then turns the corner and goes straight for the General Managers office door.

GM Phil Barnabush: Whoa whoa..What the hell? learn to knock. I didn't notice it's you, xXx. Not that that makes a difference. What do you want?

xXx ignores any attempt the GM makes to stop his un-welcomed entrance to his office as he speaks over the man: "You need to get your dog on his leash. Seems your VGM Trevor Goodnight likes to stick his nose in places he shouldn't and make threats. Why I have the nerve to teach him a lesson in respect...."

GM Phil Barnabush: "I am gonna stop right there, son. Never call Trevor Goodnight a dog on a leash again. He is a legend in this business. He wrestled more legends more times than you wrestled with yourself. He is the reason this company became the success it is. You want to teach him respect? Well, good luck with that. I know you have good skills..But he will snap your ankle like a twig."

xXx smirks at Phil with a devilish demeanor while Phil remains serious with a firm expression on his face: "That's right keep your pet safe by trying to talk circles around me. I have more important issues at the moment...Now that the stage is set for me to face Kouhi Ronaka and prove to you and the rest of the SWS Universe that he is a fraud; when do I get my hands on Mage. He got lucky last week and I can't wait to get him in the ring...." xXx trails off mumbling to himself as if he is lost in thought as a wicked grin crosses his face.

[OOC-GM part, wrap up the rest of the rp, when you end your part xXx will turn and walk out.]
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

PostSubject: Re: xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight   xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:20 pm

GM Phil Barnabush: Don't push it, Xaiver. I appreciate some hootzpa but don't talk to me like I'm your slap boy. I can make careers and I can break careers. With that being said, I wish you good luck in your match tonight. And don't do anything I wouldn't do. 

* GM Phil Barnabush has a small grin. *     
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Kraz J
Kraz J

PostSubject: Re: xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight   xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:01 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Kraz J
Kraz J

PostSubject: Re: xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight   xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:08 pm

The sound of pipes revving as a custom black chopper driven by Xaiver Xerses Xidous rolls into view and circles the parking lot before stopping just short of the double doors of the arena.

GM Phil Barnabush: Whoa whoa..What the hell? learn to knock. I didn't notice it's you, xXx. Not that that makes a difference. What do you want?

xXx ignores any attempt the GM makes to stop his un-welcomed entrance to his office as he speaks over the man: "You need to get your dog on his leash. Seems your VGM Trevor Goodnight likes to stick his nose in places he shouldn't and make threats. Why I have the nerve to teach him a lesson in respect...."

GM Phil Barnabush: "I am gonna stop right there, son. Never call Trevor Goodnight a dog on a leash again. He is a legend in this business. He wrestled more legends more times than you wrestled with yourself. He is the reason this company became the success it is. You want to teach him respect? Well, good luck with that. I know you have good skills..But he will snap your ankle like a twig."  

xXx smirks at Phil with a devilish demeanor while Phil remains serious with a firm expression on his face: "That's right keep your pet safe by trying to talk circles around me. I have more important issues at the moment...Now that the stage is set for me to face Kouhi Ronaka and prove to you and the rest of the SWS Universe that he is a fraud; when do I get my hands on Mage. He got lucky last week and I can't wait to get him in the ring...." xXx trails off mumbling to himself as if he is lost in thought as a wicked grin crosses his face.

GM Phil Barnabush: "Don't push it, Xaiver. I appreciate some hootzpa but don't talk to me like I'm your slap boy. I can make careers and I can break careers. With that being said, I wish you good luck in your match tonight. And don't do anything I wouldn't do."

GM Phil Barnabush has a small grin.

xXxs' expression goes from wicked grin to menacing glare as the two men silently stand eye to eye for a moment before xXx turns without warning and makes his way to the door.

He stops at the last moment standing just in the doorway never turning to face the man: "Just because you don't know me doesn't mean I am weak, underestimating me will be your mistake...."

xXx steps out the door and out of sight.
Back to top Go down

xXx complains to GM about Trevor Goodnight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: General Manager Office-
Jump to: