Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Man Behind The Ass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draven
Raw Superstar
Raw Superstar
Draven

The Man Behind The Ass Empty
PostSubject: The Man Behind The Ass   The Man Behind The Ass I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:50 pm

* The titantron flares to life. *

* On the titantron, we see an office with a chair facing the crowd. *

Mysterious Man: Hello, Shoot Wrestling Society!

* The crowd remains silent. *

Mysterious Man: Well that's not the response I was looking for. Perhaps this will do the trick.

* The man spins around in his chair to reveal a man with a short, stocky build and a butt where is face should be. *

* The crowd gasps. *

The Man Behind The Ass Mr_Buttface_by_kouiskas B' u t t: It is I, ze wonderful attorney, Senior B' u t t.

B' u t t: Some of you may know me from some of ze various cases I have solved, others may have never even heard my name.

B' u t t: So today I am here to give you a little background on myself.

* The crowd waits quietly. *

B' u t t: As a young boy, I was always fascinated by ze law. I always enjoyed showing people zat just because someone's facial features are unique, zey are not fools. I solved my first case at the age of five. It was a case about a bag of stolen pasta.

* The crowd takes a moment to respect his wonderful skills with a short cheer. *

B' u t t: I also solved a case involving ze great Electrifyy, but zat is a different story for another time.

B' u t t: Never ze less, during my life of solving crime, I also learned to wrestle. Criminals can be rowdy these days, even to a poor deformed attorney like me.  But, with brain and brawn, I quickly became a force to reckoned with. Many of my childhood bullies and opposing criminals were buried by my awesome skills.

* A quick disclaimer airs on the screen *

Disclaimer: They were not actually buried, this is simply a metaphor.

B' u t t: Soon, all of you will be lucky enough to see my skills in action. I have been chosen to be the lawyer for zis wonderful company, and I will do my best to serve it properly.

B' u t t: If push comes to shove, I may have to wrestle some dolts into their place.

* A young man walks into the room. *

Young man: Sir, didn't you want to give them more of a background?

B' u t t: Hush you dolt, you're ruining my promo.

Dolt: Yes sir.

* The dolt leaves the room. *

B' u t t: Ze B' u t t revolution begins in 2015. Be there, or be square.

* The titantron fades to black as the crowd chants B' U T T, B' U T T, B' U T T! *
Back to top Go down

The Man Behind The Ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: