Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Gidlow Interviews Po1ski

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

Daniel Gidlow Interviews Po1ski Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Gidlow Interviews Po1ski   Daniel Gidlow Interviews Po1ski I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:38 pm

The camera fades in to reveal the backstage interview area. The frame shows Daniel Gidlow with a microphone in his hand, and he is once again interviewing Po1ski, before his match against Idrajit.

Daniel Gidlow: Hello everyone, my name is Daniel Gidlow, and I am here with Po1ski. He is the man who did what everyone thought was impossible, and defeated the Beast, the Strong Style champion, Hunter Death. How are you feeling after that match, Po1ski?

Po1ski: I can't lie Daniel, I'm feeling better than I have in quite awhile. It was incredible, finally proving to everyone that I am who I say I am, that I am an ass-kicker. And I will continue to do so, week after week. There is no one in this company that can stop this Polish freight train. I showed Hunter Death who the real beast was last week.

Daniel Gidlow: It truly was an impressive display of ruthless aggression. Now, tonight is a special night here in SWS. As you know, tonight is a reunion show with a federation known as True Talent Wrestling. You are facing one of the former members of that fed, a man known as Idrajit. What are your thoughts on your match against him?

Po1ski: It's going to be kinda cool to mix it up with this guy. I hear he is a great competitor, and I'm looking to put on one hell of a show. It is definitely going to be a crazy night, you can just feel it in the air. Tonight's gonna be wild.

Daniel Gidlow: Interesting. Do you believe that this former member of True Talent Wrestling will be able to snap your undefeated streak here in SWS?

Po1ski: Well, it really doesn't matter who I face, where they are from or why they are here. The only thing that matters is that when I step into that ring, whoever stands in front of me is getting taken out. Doesn't matter if your from True Talent Wrestling, SWS, or any damn where else. Whenever someone gets in the ring with me, they are getting their asses whooped. The supposed beast Hunter Death learned that last week.

*Po1ski steps real close to the camera, and stares menacingly into it*

Po1ski: So listen here Idrajit. I get that tonight is supposed to be some type of reunion. I was trying to be nice earlier, but to be frank, I couldn't care less. All I care about is stepping into that squared circle and laying a beatdown on whoever is in front of me. And if it just happens to be at a so-called “special” reunion show, against some second rate assclown, then that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I'll see you in the ring, Idrajit.

*Po1ski heads out of frame*

The camera fades to black, and then switches to the next segment of the show.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Gidlow Interviews Po1ski
Page 1 of 1