Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter Death meets xXx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraz J
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Kraz J

Hunter Death meets xXx Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Death meets xXx   Hunter Death meets xXx I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:19 pm

The camera fades to reveal xXx sitting in the locker room relaxing as the camera pans around the room.

Hunter Death steps into the room and spots xXx leaning back in a metal chair with his back to the wall as he seems not to notice anyone has entered the room.

Hunter Death moves across the room towards xXx who never opens his eyes: "That's far enough..."

Hunter Death stops in place and squints his eyes to focus on xXxs' face to see if he is looking at him which he isn't: "Thought you were sleeping..."

xXx: "You thought wrong, now what do you want before I get bored of this conversation."

Hunter Death: "I think you and I would do well to team up and work together to...."

xXx opens his eyes as he looks at Hunter Death a few moments before cutting him off: "I will think about it now leave before I come to my conclusion faster then I planned on."

Hunter Death smirks at the man, but turns and leaves the room before it leads to the wrong intentions.

xXx closes his eyes as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Hunter Death meets xXx
Page 1 of 1