Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

after debut win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mage
NXT Star
NXT Star

after debut win Empty
PostSubject: after debut win   after debut win I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:52 pm

* The Mage is standing at the entrance to the arena.*

Jordan Matthewson: The Mage is here again, an this time he’s a winner

James Wilson: surprise me last week, so maybe he do have some tricks up his sleeves.

* The Mage makes his way to the ring.*

James Wilson: I wonder what’s he going to do now. Oh I know, turn into a turd.

Jordan Matthewson: Is there ever a moment that you give full gratitude for any wrestler performing?

James Wilson: Don’t get me wrong, I have a few that I amazed by, but if SWS start hiring people that still act like kids, all I can do is what I usually do......clown them.

In the ring

** The Mage notice that he don’t have a microphone to speak.**

The Mage: WAIT WAIT!!!!!

** The Mage takes of his hat, wiggles his fingers and pulls out a microphone. **

The Mage: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for having me here today, it is I, The Mage, in your presents, is ready to put on a show for you because i am the black magician and I’m here to show you all, the wrestling universe, and the whole world, that magic do exist.

James Wilson: Please, spare me the lecture Mage.

Jordan Matthewson: Isn’t time to hear the truth about magic, James?.

James Wilson: Look Hordan, there was never a truth about magic like there was never a Santa, tooth fairies or flying pigs.

Jordan Matthewson: Funny how you know alot of these stories huh, James?.

James Wilson: Hordan, I wonder if the fans heard about what happened last week.

Jordan Matthewson: Wha....what happen la.....last week, James?.

James Wilson: You know.......that boot to ass incident you had, I wondered who did it?.

** The Mage pauses for a second.**

The Mage: What happened last week was even further prove that magic is around us, we just have to believe, like a religion.

* The crowd cheers.*

The Mage: I had my debut winner over a um..........gangsta non-believer. Although he has alot of......how you call it.....swag, he didn’t had the charisma to beat magic.

The Mage:Guess what ladies and gentlemen.........

* The Mage got an excited look on his face...*

The Mage:Nothing because that’s What The Rapper GG Crum came up with.

** the crowd started to snare.**

James Wilson: You don't have anything under you belt to be talking like that, Mage.

Jordan Matthewson: Well the fans is not going to like that, James.

The Mage:okay, okay I get it I haven’t proven anything yet but trust and believe you all wouldn’t forget the name, The Mage.

*The Mage chuckled*

** The crowd looked lost and confused.**

Jordan Matthewson: Um...James, I beginning to think that the crowd is turning against The Mage a bit.

James Wilson: Well.......isn’t this a coincidence, Hordan?

The Mage:I promise to beat the hell out of anyone you, as the crowd, asked of me to do, and while in the process........................

** The crowd chant BEER!!!**

Jordan Matthewson: uh oh They want to see The Mage drink a beer here again.

James Wilson: Hordan, go into the ring and prevent it from happening, your jobs is on the line.

Jordan Matthewson: And who named you GM, James?

James Wilson: My size 12 boot that’s about to be use.

Jordan Matthewson: But I thought you’re size 9......

*James smacks Jordan with a stack of papers..*

* The Mage holds a white cloth over his right hand, wiggles his fingers from his left hand, then pulls the cloth up showing a beer mug.*

** The crowd starts chanting drink.**

The Mage:I’m probably the first mage to be drinking while doing magic, but who cares.......

* The Mage takes a hug gulp of the brew.*

** The crowd goes into a frenzy.**

Jordan Matthewson: Again, The Mage is drinking in our faces again, I wonder how the GM would think about this.

James Wilson: They should of fired him from last week, he’s not suppose to be drink in the arena.

The Mage:Again now you see it.....

* The Mage looks into the mug, and holds it upside down.*

The Mage:Now you don’t. But now on to some serious topics.

James Wilson: How could anyone take him seriously, he’s a grown man with a baby mentality.

Jordan Matthewson: James, you opinion is useless without facts, why don’t you interview him?

James Wilson: Hordan, you’ll never see me face to face with The Mage.......

Jordan Matthewson: Soooooooo.................you’re scared of The Mage, huh?

James Wilson: Why you little..........

* The Mage takes a huge breath.*

The Mage: Hey I love the commentary team, they’re a good team, aren’t they, like bros. Actually I love SWS period, all the fans, the employees, but most importantly, those trying to belittle me.

*The Mage pause for a second......*

James Wilson: Well you’re target of interest, let me see, for being a Halloween character on every week basis.

The Mage:You see what they say about me is what they can never do, example, I can’t win a match, well at least i’m in one, or I’m afraid to challenge a person who is better than me, well at least I’m attempting to do so, what are you doing. Look, while I’m still employee with SWS I may as well go beyond what people expect of me because I’m.........not just some ordinary wrestler, I’m the one who can make dreams happen.

* The crowd cheers Mage.*

The Mage: Well for those that still don’t believe, you can make you exit and be a wanksta........

**The Mage laughs at his joke......lame........**

The Mage: Or you can find you way into this ring with you superheroes briefs on and an extra flab of stomach, and COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan Matthewson: Well, James, we’ll see who’ll accept The Mage challenge next from the locker rooms, eh?

James Wilson: Can someone put The Lame out of his misery, please?

End of segment..............[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down

after debut win
Page 1 of 1