Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here comes the pirates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allister King
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Here comes the pirates Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the pirates   Here comes the pirates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:50 am

The camera opens up to show the parking lot with the caption “Earlier today”. A man is getting out of his car

Man: Can’t believe my wife is divorcing me, this day can’t possibly get any worse

And he jinxed himself

As the man is about to walk away from his car. A truck pulling a boat comes into the parking lot. And what do you think is on this boat? You guessed it, Pirates led by Captain Wolfe himself

Crew: Yarrr!!

Man: Oh shit!

As the man is about to run away, but he doesn’t notice that his shoelaces are untied and manages to trip face first to the ground

Sebastian Wolfe: Get him lads! Take him for all he's worth!

With that single command the pirates surround the man, blocking any view of what is being done to him

Pirate 1: I got his shoes!

Pirate 2: I got his wallet!

Pirate 3: I got scurvy!

The pirates disperse leaving a man naked and crying in the fetal position. They run back and dump all their acquired items in the back of the boat.

Sebastian Wolfe: Gather round men, i have something to say

Crew: Aye aye capt’n

The pirates stand beside the boat as the man gets into his car and drives away, still crying

Sebastian Wolfe: I have a match tonight against the legendary Captain Kidd so i need you to stand guard here at the boat.

Pirate 1: Kidd havoc sir!

Sebastian Wolfe: What?

Pirate 1: Your opponent sir, his name is Kidd Havok, not Cap’n kidd.

Sebastian Wolfe: You sure?

Pirate 1: Aye sir, Cap’n kidd’s been dead for a few hundred years now

Sebastian Wolfe: What? Why didn’t someone tell me this? Now what am i suppose to do?

Pirate 2: Kick the landlubber’s arse cap’n!

The crew begin to cheer the way only pirates can with a big Yarrr!

Sebastian Wolfe: Settle down lads, but aye, that seems like a good idea mate.

Wolfe sits on the edge of the bottle and grabs a bottle of rum from the boat.

Sebastian Wolfe: I’ll send this kidd fella to davey jones’ locker, then we will paint this town red with blood. You with me lads!

Crew: Cap’n!!

Wolfe smiles an evil grin as the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down

Here comes the pirates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: Parking Lot-
Jump to: