Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXx works out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraz J
Intercontinental Champion
Kraz J

xXx works out Empty
PostSubject: xXx works out   xXx works out I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:15 pm

The camera fades in on the gym where xXx is serious workout mode lifting close to 500 lbs on the bench-press.

With every lift his muscles flex and sweat rolls out and down his body. He is beginning to speed up his pace as he shoves the bar up and down the length of his arms and back to his chest. And the sweat seems to pour out faster and faster.

He is silent as he lifts the bar up and down over and over with no one else in sight. Suddenly with a loud roar he shoves it up once again and throws it over the holder and it crashes into the wall.

Sitting up he doesn't even stop to wipe the sweat off his face before moving towards the body bag. He goes right to work on the bright red bag as he sends blow after blow to the massive leather bag sending it swinging back and forth with every punch.

Never stopping his swings he begins to rant to himself: "Get between me and my target will you...." He lands a few right hooks back to back: "Save the champ will you...." He lands a right, left, right combo that almost sends the bag spinning: "Next time I will be ready for them....Next time I will destroy them all....Next time I will not let anyone get between me and my target....." He starts smashing his elbows into the bag one then the other over and over: "Next time I will destroy the champ!..." He grabs the bag and headbutts it then starts kneeing the bag over and over: "Next time I will end your reign as the ImmortalHD Champion Mr. Kouhi Ronaka!!!"

Suddenly xXx turns on his heels and grabs his black bat then turns and slams it into the bag as it knocks it free from the chain that holds it in place then starts smashing the bat into the bag over and over as it lays on the floor: "Oh no you don't I am not done with you just yet...." xXx grabs the bag with his left hand and hoists it up over his head as he reaches into his back pocket and begins to flip metal back and forth then with lighting speed he stabs forward with his trusty butterfly knife into the body bag over and over and over again allowing sand to pour out of it and down to the floor.

A wicked grin forms on his face as he drops the bag to the floor as sand continues to spill out of it forming a large mound beside the red bag: "I will get my hands on you soon enough champ....when I do I will ring that puny thing you call a neck....and as I stand victorious over you broken body I will claim the ImmortalHD Championship for myself."

xXx starts to laugh as his sweaty body bounces with every breath: "Mark my words Kouhi Ronaka....I am here to destroy you and I will not stop until the deed is done. However tonight I will take care of The Mage for stepping between me and my victim."

xXx makes his way back to the weight bench where he grabs a towel tossing it over his shoulder before stepping through the door and out of sight.

The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Kraz J
Kraz J

xXx works out Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXx works out   xXx works out I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:03 am

Use this for the Tag Team match against The Mage this coming week.
Back to top Go down

xXx works out
Page 1 of 1