Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsuccessful interview with Seamus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mage
NXT Star
NXT Star

Unsuccessful interview with Seamus Empty
PostSubject: Unsuccessful interview with Seamus   Unsuccessful interview with Seamus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:23 pm

** The Mage is in the backstage lounge area with interviewer Seamus O'Doherty.....**

Seamus O'Doherty: Welcome SWS Universe, I’m Seamus O'Doherty, here with the........um......WTF is that.....

The Mage: HAHAHAHA, let me introduce myself then we’ll take it from there..

** The Mage pause at if thinking of what to say..***

Seamus O'Doherty: well are you......

The Mage: Ladies and gentlemen, it is I, The Mage, up close in person with Seamus in the backstage area of the greatest show alive..........SWS.

*Seamus O'Doherty looks angry.....*

Seamus O'Doherty: Are you done?

The Mage: Carry on my friend.

Seamus O'Doherty: *mumbles under his breathe “never”* So I’m here with The Mage, who is now part of SWS, in which is probably one hell of a mistake but I’m not judging the GM choices, I’m just an employee here.

*Seamus O'Doherty took a deep breath*

Seamus O'Doherty: The Mage what are you trying to accomplish while employee with SWS?

The Mage: Seamus, do you believe in magic?

Seamus O'Doherty:
What the.......AAARRGGHHHH that’s it why I have to interview this weirdo. Mage you are one sick mother.......

**The Mage raised his hand as if to say wait, then grabs a cloth from his backpocket, puts the cloth on his right hand, then with his left hand, wiggles his fingers as if he’s doing magic. He then raised the cloth from his right hand to show a cookie there.*

The Mage: You want a cookie, Seamus?

*Seamus smacks the cookie off The Mage’s Hand, but within that process, The Mage haymaker Seamus with a brass knuckles that he had hidden under the cookie.*

**The Mage looks down laughing at Seamus.**

The Mage: Ladies and gentlemen, my magic seems....well....harmless to you all, but for those try to make me look stupid......

** The Mage looks up toward the camera with fury.**

The Mage: It will be PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mage: The Mage is here to please the crowd, to please the crowd I'll have you show my skill by winning the world title or a title, in order for me to win the title, I'll have to go through a list of other professional wrestlers before me to climb the ladder, and before that.....I'll have to do a trick.

**The Mage started to smile again.**

The Mage: Now watch me disappear before the GM shows up because I knock out Seamus.....

** The Mage break fast towards a closet and hides inside the closet.**

*Security comes running after The Mage, checks inside the closet but it's empty.*

End of segment.
Back to top Go down

Unsuccessful interview with Seamus
Page 1 of 1