Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview Before Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

Interview Before Match Empty
PostSubject: Interview Before Match   Interview Before Match I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:00 am

The camera fades in to reveal the interview area in the backstage of the arena. The interviewer is Daniel Gidlow, who is standing in frame with a microphone in his hand. The other man in frame is Po1ski, who has a sinister look in his eye.

Po1ski: Alright Donny, lets get this thing over with. I got the biggest match of my life to get to.

Daniel Gidlow: It's, uh, Daniel. But anyway, about that match. You are facing the Strong Style champion Hunter Death in a non – title match tonight. This is coming after our pay-per-view, Silver Rainbow, wherein you called out the champ. What are your thoughts on tonight's match?

Po1ski: My thoughts? You want to my thoughts? Is that it, David?

Daniel Gidlow: It's Daniel. And yes, I do want to know your thoughts, it's kinda my job here in SWS.

Po1ski: Alright Daniel, here are my thoughts. I finally have my chance here tonight to prove that I am what I say I am. That I am an ass kicker. And who better to prove it against, than the so called beast, and Strong Style champion. This guy Hunter, he may have an impressive win – loss record in SWS, but he has never been in the ring with the destructive force that is Po1ski. I'm going to leave this arena with a victory, one way or another.

Daniel Gidlow: Strong words from a strong challenger. Now, Hunter Death has been the Strong Style Champion since June 2nd, and has proven to be dominant in his tenure here in Shoot Wrestling Society. Do you believe that you will be able to take the championship from him?

Po1ski: Not only do I believe that I will take the Strong Style championship from him, I will take that belt. Although tonight isn't a title match, I'm still going to give Hunter a hell of a beatdown. Trust me on this one Daniel, tonight is gonna get ugly. It's gonna be brutal. Tonight, I'm going to introduce Hunter to his own... personal...Hell!

*Po1ski stomps out of the frame*

Daniel Gidlow stands there with the mic in his hand, a look of shock on his face. The camera fades to black, and then switches to the next segment of the show.
Back to top Go down

Interview Before Match
Page 1 of 1