Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After my Match at Silver Rainbow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Po1ski
NXT Star
NXT Star

After my Match at Silver Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: After my Match at Silver Rainbow   After my Match at Silver Rainbow I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:13 pm

In the ring, right after Po1ski's win over Suicide6. The crowd is booing, and some trash has been thrown into the ring. Po1ski is sitting in the corner, visibly exhausted after that last match.

*Po1ski walks over to the edge of the ring, and grabs a microphone*

Po1ski: Well, I can't say that win wasn't expected. I mean, who really thought that that guy could beat me? He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

The crowd starts chanting “You can't wrestle”.

Po1ski: Now, I've won twice since I've been here, and dominated in both matches I've been in. And I think that it's about damn time that I make a start making some serious waves here in SWS. I think it's about time that I call out the man who holds the title, that on day one I said that I came here for. And that man is the so called beast, Hunter Death.

The crowd begins to cheer at the mention of the champ.

Po1ski: That's right. Hunter, you better watch out. Because soon, and I mean very soon, you will catch the worst beatdown of your life. Simply put, I'm gonna put an end to that streak of yours, and that Strong Style Championship is going to be around my waist. You better be ready Hunter, because I'm going to take...you...OUT!

*Po1ski drops the mic, and starts to head out of the ring*

The fans boo Po1ski, and a chant of “Hunter Death!” starts. The camera fades to black, and switches to the next segment of the show.
Back to top Go down

After my Match at Silver Rainbow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: