Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter Death is a winner not a loser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

Hunter Death is a winner not a loser Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Death is a winner not a loser   Hunter Death is a winner not a loser I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:17 pm

- The camera fades in on the arena where Hunter Death is smiling at the fans where as Remedy is playing into the arena loudly -

Hunter Death: Last week, Phil gave me a challenge... I overcame that challenge. Now tonight, I fight Ivan for the championship. THE SWS TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

- The fans scream loudly -

Hunter Death: The Beast is being fed by Phil, Thank you. Because I'm hungry, when I'm hungry, I'm violent. And I'll show you all, how I fight. Because when I win tonight...

- The fans chant : HUNTER DEATH! THE BEAST! HUNTER DEATH! THE BEAST! -

Hunter Death: When I win tonight, I will wave both titles in the air, and I know, Ivan's a good fighter. We've both held 2 titles. We've been undefeated and tonight. Only one warrior will rise. And that warrior. IS THE BEAST!

- The fans cheer as Hunter death drops the mic and chants with them only for the camera to fade out -
Back to top Go down

Hunter Death is a winner not a loser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: