Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First victim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
torch wilson
Trainee

First victim Empty
PostSubject: First victim   First victim I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 pm

** The lights go out and the titantron flashes HAPPY TIME then show a scene of fire. Wanted by bon jovi hit as Torch Wilson rides out on a motorcycle with a horse head in front. Torch enters the ring with a mic shooting an arc of flames from his gloved hand. **

Torch:Now we were just thinking how common a name Justin is. It like he is literally inviting me to beat him. Just in time to lose. Just in time to submit. Just in time to take a beating. he is Just in front of the next victim too.

*Torch drops the mic as the crowd roars*
Back to top Go down
torch wilson
Trainee

First victim Empty
PostSubject: after match   First victim I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:47 pm

]* Torch gets out of the ring and gets under the apron and pulls out an industrial size cookie sheet. Torch then gets back in the ring and hits Justin over the head bending it. Then Torch hits Fire it up and leaves to chanting fans as the paramedics run past.
Back to top Go down

First victim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: