Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Some Changes Empty
PostSubject: Some Changes   Some Changes I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:17 pm

*Here comes the pain F5 runs down to the ring with a microphone after Giant's and Rikishi's win* 

F5: Hold on a seconds fellas!

*Rikishi sees F5 running down the ring and high tails it like the coward he is and runs to the crowd*

F5: Giant, Rikishi, how are  you guys doing?  

*Rikishi with a mic in hands starts speaking*

Rikishi: NO! I had it with this crap. I don't owe F5 and Giant a conversation! isn't it bad enough you two cheaters are double teaming on me at the PPV in a steel cage match KMA? what next? a stupid Phantom Demon stipulation? 

Giant: Shut up, idiot. Stop bitching. When F5 and I are gonna fac-

F5: No..no.no..shut up Giant. No "F5 and I" crap. I didn't agree to teaming with your sorry ass..you think I forgot you are the son of a bich that nailed me in the groin just for some cash and a make out session with Rikishi? I did not. I am not teaming with you you bastard, instead I will be settling the score  with you in a Silver Rainbow preview match next week! INSIDE A CAGE!

Giant: Sure about that little man? you might not like what you get.

F5: Positive!

*F5 nails Giant with a stiff swift kick to the nuts that makes him scream in pain and roll out of the ring*

James Wilson: Some retribution from F5! AND A CAGE MATCH NEXT WEEK! WHOOO!! 

Rikishi: I hope you two thick morons both step into that cage and explode! 

*Rikishi leaves the arena as Giant runs backstage and F5 celebrates in the ring*
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/

Some Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: