Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rapper is Ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
therapperggcrum
Trainee

The Rapper is Ready Empty
PostSubject: The Rapper is Ready   The Rapper is Ready I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:19 am

*Backstage, The Rapper GG Crum is standing still in front of the camera, breathing steadily and heavily.*

GG Crum: From the slums of Shaolin, to Compton, Watts and South Central, I've been through it all. Tonight, I finally get my first match, I've hit the big time, I've made it...

*The Rapper GG Crum picks his head up and stares dead on into the camera.*

GG Crum: ...and there is no way in hell that I am losing my first match ever.

*Fans are cheering loudly for the confidence of the newest SWS superstar.*

GG Crum: Footz, let this be a warning to ya: Better keep yourself outta the Glock Lock, or you're gonna get stretched more than the ears of Mista' Spock. After tonight's win, to me the people will flock, and your whole damn career's gonna be a crock. When you get ya ass beat, you're the one they're gonna mock; I've got the biggest win and the biggest...

*The crowd yells back the last word of the freestyle as The Rapper GG Crum smirks before turning away to head to the ring.*
Back to top Go down

The Rapper is Ready
Page 1 of 1