Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter's Bragging Rights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter Death
NXT Star
NXT Star

Hunter's Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Bragging Rights   Hunter's Bragging Rights I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:49 pm

- The camera fades in on the ring, where the SWS Champion Hunter Death is standing. -

Hunter Death: Well guys, for the past two weeks I've defeated Antonio Falcon, and tonight, I'm defending my title against Rikishi. Heh heh, makes me wanna laugh!

- the crowd cheers as Hunter then raises his hand up then lowers it as the crowd's cheering volume goes down -

Hunter Death: Thanks. Now, anyways. Rikishi, you want my title. Yer gonna have to go through heck for it!

- Hunter Death then turns around as he raises his championship, now turning around-

Hunter Death: And yet, I've had a win-streak ever since I've come back! And I plan to keep it! For as long as I CAN!

- The crowd bursts in cheers, then they chant: HUNTER'S CHAMP! HUNTER'S CHAMP! -

Hunter Death: Your dang right Hunter's champ! Because when Hunter's here, he's the best thing in this company!

- The crowd gets louder and louder, as they are on their feet and screaming as loud as possible -

Hunter Death: So, let's get a ref out here and start the match! RIGHT NOW!

- The champ then takes his midnight blue tank top shirt off as he then throws it out of the ring, with a ref running down the ramp -
Back to top Go down

Hunter's Bragging Rights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: