Shoot Wrestling Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot Wrestling Society

The official forum of TheWrestlingGame's S3 federation: Shoot Wrestling Society. Run by General Manager Here Comes The Pain F5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tip-Top Shape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:47 pm

**Rikishi's music starts to play as he makes his way out into the arena. Rikishi looks pissed as he walks down the aisle and slides into the ring with a microphone in hand. He stare around the audience for a few seconds before finally raising the microphone to his mouth.**

Rikishi: I'm positive you all know what happened last week right. You guys had the pleasure of watching me in the ring once more, and i'm sure you all agree that my match was a total joke. I simply wasn't at my best during our match. If I was in tip-top shape during out match there's no way an idiot like that could beat me.

Crowd: You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!

**Rikishi ignores their chanting**

Rikishi: So I have a message for you F5. You better count your lucky stars that I wasn't at the top of my game during our match. It I was, I would have easily came out on top and had you on the receiving end of a stinkface. Your just as washed up as all these other pathetic wrestlers here.

**Rikishi stares into the crowd as they continuously chant down at Rikishi.**
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:53 pm

*Here comes the pain F5's theme is heard and the crowd knows what's up. F5 starts walking towards the ring with his mic in hand*

F5: Rikishi..Rikishi..Ri..kishi. When will you ever learn? this kind of thing happens all the time. Rikishi talks big game then loses then starts making up 1004 reasons whthe loss was a fluke. Need I remind you the EC match you had with Rump?

*A big "OHHHHHH" is heard around the arena*   

F5: I'm joking that match was rigged. But unlike the Rumpster..I beat you for real brother!

*A bigger "OHHHHHH" is heard around the arena*   
Back to top Go down
https://swswrestling.forumotion.com/
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Rikishi: I suggest you use your words lightly and think about what you're going to say the next time you open up your mouth. What happened in my previous federation has nothing to do with this one. I got screwed over there, that's no excuse. As for our match, it was a fluke..

**Rikishi glances at the audience then back at F5**

Rikishi: Do you honestly think a guy like you could seriously take me on if I was in tip-top shape? Look here, i've dealt with more pain from having mexican food and dealing with the after effects, than more pain from you. You're an idiot. The next time I get my hands on you though, you'll regret it.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 pm

F5: I can tell  you eat a ton of Mexican  food , fattie. I will give you some credit though mate. Your ass is fatter then Kim Kardashian's!  I would not want want either ass on my face though since both  butts have visited by multiple men..

James Wilson: OH DAMN DUDE!  

Jordan Mathewson: Don't steal Alek's line. Meow!  

F5: I mean what's the deal here? a grown man who rubs his buttocks in other people's faces? you..... Okama or something?

*SWS's Japanese fans are shocked and amazed at the same time! the fans being chanting "OKAMA" at the irate Rikishi*

F5: Seriously? 

Back to top Go down
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Rikishi: You sure do talk a lot of smack though. Nothing wrong with my fat ass either, these poor suckers pay hundreds of dollars a day just to get a glimpse of my ass. Do you know how much i've worth because of my assets. Don't hate just cause you don't got what I got.

**Rikishi begins to measure the crowd.**

Rikishi: You just don't know what talent is, do you? My signature stinkface is what brings the crowd here to SWS. You think ey pay good money to see you in the ring? The true star is right here. I could tell you must be afraid though. Cross me again, and i'll give you the pleasure of being one of those multiple men who've been on the receiving end of a stinkface.
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:23 pm

F5: I smack a lot of things. One of them was you   last week when I smacked down all 425 of you last week in the middle ring , idiot. You think the win was a fluke? I'm a neat dude..you want redemption?  I would love to give you one so I can get another shot to make you look like the generic Samoan monster heel that only beats jobbers you are. 

James Wilson: As J.R. said..business is picking up! BAH GAWD.  
Back to top Go down
Rikishi
NXT Star
NXT Star
Rikishi

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Rikishi: Yeah, soak in all that glory. You got one win, and that's all you're going to get from me. Trust me though, I can't wait to have my way with you in the ring again. This 425 wrestler is going to beat the living hell out of you, and by the end of our match you're going to be up close and personal with my fat ass.

**The crowd boos at Rikishi.**
Back to top Go down
GM Phil Brooks
Hall Of Famer
Hall Of Famer
GM Phil Brooks

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 am

F5: Let's go , Rikisha. Right now.

*F5 is about to enter the ring but is stopped by GM Phil Barnabush's epic theme* 

GM Phil Barnabush: Now hold on just a minute playa. Are you two forgetting something? Rikishi has a title match later on..it's billed as the main event for crying old! you two tossers need to rain check this match. Perhaps at the upcoming PPV Keep It Dark!

*SWS crowd members approve the idea with loud cheers*

GM Phil Barnabush: Rikishi , I suggest you go get prepared for your match VS Hunter Death. F5 , I want you to go backstage at once. It's for your best brother. 

*F5 thinks about and grins then heads backstage and we cue to  pasta commercials  as Rikishi is seen staring aF5* 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tip-Top Shape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip-Top Shape   Tip-Top Shape I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip-Top Shape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shoot Wrestling Society :: Role Plays :: In The Ring-
Jump to: